Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scary Skeletons and Cyan Smoke

"That seems plausible. Perhaps." Jennifer smiled slightly at herself, nodding a few times before slowly starting to pack her things together, she had some idees she needed to sketch onto her datapad at home, and it was getting late. The music from the Café was still booming through the tranquility screen, muffled by it, almost calming. A beautiful night in a lot of ways.

She stood up and swung her backpack over her shoulder, pressing a button on the table that made the tranquility screen collapse almost instantly, the loud music from the Café springing forth, much louder than before. Breaking the silence.

"I should get going, Sam. You take care, yea? Send me a message on the HoloNet in a few days time. I'll need your assistance." She smiled, tossing a digital card onto the table, a holograph appearing with her name and contact info floating around in 3-D letters. She looked him over once before spinning on her feet, starting to walk off.

[member="Falks"]​
//Exit Thread// :3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom