Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Second Times A Charm?

9herRix.png

Objective: Investigate the distress signal
Tag: Colette Colette

M977SXg.png

Nothing could indicate a trap ahead, nor any activity that could hinder their progress. Although, when the both of them decided to move ahead their thoughts were soon going to be proven very wrong. As they approached the door, an unusual noise came from Colette behind him. When he snapped his head backward, he was barely able to register what happened to her before his world turned black, leaving them at the mercy of the pirates who were surely behind this well calculated attack.

When both had finally fallen motionless a large individual, followed by a gang of his lackeys finally appeared from down the corridor laughing victoriously. On the other end, two individuals dropped down from their hiding places in the vents and did the same, seemingly proud of their handy work and cheap tactics "Dat was a gud call boss, day think we stoopid enough to believe dare tricks?!" one of the attackers bellowed, his glance looking for praise from the bloated pirate.

"Ya did gud both of ya. Dese Jedi underestimated our smarts, now day will be our bargaining chip!" he said proudly with a rub of his hands, knowing well he'd be able to get a good payday out of both "Send dem to da sells, I want dem unspoiled for when dare Jedi pay for dem!" upon his orders the pirates drag them both to the holding sells. Chucking both in, Silas groaned and finally began to wake up from the rough landing.

"What in the galaxy..." the knight groaned out as he lifted his upper body and put a hand to his neck. Whatever they used was strong enough to knock them out almost instantly, leaving them little time to react and pump out what was in their system. Looking at Collete, he slowly shook his head in annoyance and nudged the padawan to wake up.

"Colette, are you with me?"

Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

The young woman woke with a twitch. Her chest sunk and rose in quick succession, the initial shock and panic sent her hyperventilating and her eyes darting around to figure out what was going on. To her she had only just been darted, and now she was somewhere else completely. It made for quite a rude awakening.

But, on the bright side, Silas was here too. Maybe she would have liked it if it was anyone other than him that she shared a cell with, but at least it was better than sharing a cell with no-one at all. If anything because it meant that their captors were dumb enough to put two Jedi together in one cell.

"My head…" She groaned.

Colette put her hands to her forehead and began to apply pressure. It felt as if she had just drank a dozen jugs of pure moonshine at once. Nausea clung to her throat and the veins that ran along the side of her head to her temple seemed to pulse with an infernal beat.

"They got us?" She asked.
"Where are we?"

9herRix.png

M977SXg.png

The fact he had a banging headache and blurred vision didn't really help his proceedings one bit, at least Colette had been placed with him "Well, we are certainly not in a corridor anymore" he said with a hint of sarcasm in his tone "They've thrown us in the ship's cells. You know, a small space we can't get out of?" the knight sighed with a shake of his head. It could have been worse, at least they weren't floating around in space with no air in their lungs.

Slowly getting to his feet with a groan, he looked to the energy field locking them in. There was no way they'd get through that unless someone opened it from the other side "I had a feeling this was going to happen..." he said with a quick grin while he was turned away from her "Due to your inability to watch your surroundings you've got us into this mess"

Step one, make a scene.

He did not just do that. Colette curled her fingers into her palms and tensed them. She felt her lips pull at the corners to expose her teeth. He wanted to make her angry, huh?

Wait.

He wanted to make her angry.

Her lips thinned out, her eyes squinted and she backed off. Hands remained balled into fists, though.

“You’re trying to make me angry.” She said and shook her head. “I won’t let you.”

9herRix.png

M977SXg.png

Damn it, if only it was that easy.

Silas hated being mean to fellow Jedi, even if they were incredibly annoying. It wasn't in his nature, but if it was required for their escape he'd have to pull out some of his best work in order to get the reaction he wanted from the ever stubborn Colette. Silas was going to regret this after the mission, and he was certain the effects of her

Taking a deep sigh, he looked at the padawan with a cocky, fabricated grin "You won't let me? Oh please, I'm sure you'll start having a breakdown like you did the first time we met" the knight said as he stared daggers into her eyes "I wonder what Master Noble would think of your stupidity? would she look at you the same way after getting one of her former padawans almost killed?" Silas continued, his mind helping him push the last words out of his mouth.

"In their eyes, you'd be a disgrace to the Noble name"

Why was he doing this? Colette raised her eyebrow and began to look around the cell. It wasn't very big. Four solid walls and a roof that glimmered with impassable energy. There was barely a thing in this room except for a small camera in one of the corners that recorded just about everything that they were doing.

Colette's attention danced between the two before she finally let out an amused chuckle. She placed a hand on Silas' shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Not only are you so fucking wrong with that, but you are also just making a fool of yourself." Colette shook her head. "All you're telling me is that you're scared of death. And, I've been insulted by people twice your size and smarts."

She leaned in for a whisper.

"If you wanted me to attack you, just say so!"

With no further warning she sent her fist on a collision course for his nose. For all intents and purposes it was a genuine attack on his pretty little face. Not because of anything he'd said but because she wanted to see if she could at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom