Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking interactions

Hello all!

I thought I’d put up this LFG as an attempt to not only reach out for any interested in interacting with my Wound in the Force Darth Aion but also to lay down the general gist of the character.

Aion has spent over a thousand years immersed in the dark side of the force, and for at the duration of the 920 years between the clone wars and the present (minus 200 years in which he went into a semi-dormant state) he spent his time hunting and killing any and all Jedi he could find and catch; eventually leading him to cause so much death that it created a Wound in the Force within himself. This is heavily inspired by Darth Nihilus but variably less potent in that he likely won’t reach the same power level as his predecessor; even that his story has gone so far as to him wearing a mask he believes to belong to Nihilus and developing a split persona that urges him to feed on others.

Ultimately my goal is for him to reach a post where he learns that he isn’t being urged on by Nihilus and can actually control his hunger and act of his own volition and achieve his own goals in spite of the constant need to feed on essence to sustain himself. He will live and exist much like Nihilus but not live solely for the desire to consume any and all life.

I hope that helps clear up the gist and intent of the character. If you have any questions or interest in helping me explore his development let me know! On Discord my SN is Davakin and you can find me in the GA, TSO, EotL and main Chaos discord. If not feel free to message here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom