Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Shadow Dagger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

robert-shiflett-black-fantasy-typhoon-hook-dagger.jpg

Intent: Zaiden, despite being a Dark Jedi Padawan, is an assassin. This dagger is his chosen primary for the time before his training began. He has his own personal blade, but is willing to replicate it for others.
Development Thread: N/A
Hero Unit: No
Manufacturer: Zaiden
Model: Zaiden's own personal dagger.
Affiliation: N/A
Modularity: There are several modifying processes that can be sought, including but not limited to; weight, length, color, design, hilt density, blade density, blade material, and hilt materials.
Production: Minor (Zaiden will make a replica for the price of one favor to be called in at any time of his choosing.)
Material: Hilt; Primarily Durasteel, but bearing a Plasteel weave as well. Blade; Neuranium
Description: The blade originated through Zaidens trade, needing a powerful yet easily hidden and lightweight weapon. So he learned to smith, and after months of dedicated practice finally came out with a honed dagger. It is extremely durable, able to deflect blaster fire if properly used, good for cutting through many metals. However due to its short blade, and accompanied short hilt, is barely adequate in a real fight unless wielded by an accomplished user. It also is in no way capable to deflect a full on sabre strike, despite it's composing metals, the blade being to short.

The blade itself, is currently only owned by Zaiden -all other replica owners have succumbed to death in their own ways- but he is always willing to make more. As well as customize them to nearly any degree. Some modifications will require study for him though, which he will not expect compensation for.

You can't mix Phrik and Cortosis because its a bit redundant. Also...why would you block a lightsaber with a knife..? Also, Phrik can't deflect blaster fire, unless you can provide a source for it please post it. I've looked on wookie and its not there.

Can you clarify the whole owner thing. You state that he's willing to create replicas, yet everyone dies who has one...? Lol?

Matreya

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
The idea of blocking with the knife, is more if it's used as a secondary. Lost a saber? You have a secondary, but yeah it's not strong enough to block sabers. And the phrik portion was not intended for blocking the blaster fire, the bit that made it tough enough to block the fire was the cortosis. And I will post the Wookieepedia link asap, I'm on my phone and it gets a bit difficult. The phrik portion was simply added in because it's on of my favorite metals in the universe. It's actually entirely irrelevant. Just to make it cooler I guess so I can remove it. And lol yeah the previous owners being dead was just a way to have a backstory for Zaiden with the blade, but not have PC's that own any haha.

It won't deflect the blaster fire, its a small knife trying to block blaster beams. I think there's a misunderstanding in the description on wookiepedia its meant to block the beam fire as if it was on a piece of armor or shield. Not on a small secondary knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom