Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG She's A Pirate

Anybody in need of a thief? A charming rogue out to steal your heart? (Metaphorically of course), need a Pirate to assist in a raid for a fair price? Or just need an extra set of guns? If yes to any then V is your girl.

Okay but in all seriousness I'm looking to get this character started. V is a notable thief, an infamous Pirate with lots of enemies amongst the other pirates due to being marooned on a [insert planet name] by her first mate, a gunslinger for hire, and is a former noble who doesn't use her real name for reasons. As her Pirate name that is known as simply "V".

I do have a couple of plot points that we could hook ourselves into storywise.

• V was recently betrayed by her co-captain and stole V's ship alongside her once loyal crew. She is left on a planet in the Outer Rim somewhere (where that is we can talk about it as I don't have any particular preference save for it being in the Outer Rim). The plot point here is that V managed to discover an ancient military outpost that was once active during the infamous Clone Wars. From there V managed to get some power on through science and managed to send out a distress signal for anyone in close proximity to the planet. But the kicker is that once she reactivated some of the outposts' functions it triggers a trap as a small squadron of B1 battle droids that were inactive this whole time had turned to life. So there will be a mixture of search and rescue as well as a type of horror theme as V is weaponless during this time. The only thing she has are her little bug droids for reconnaissance, but by this point they have no power to them and are unusable.
  • The second plot point we can tackle is that at some point after V somehow escaped from the planet that she was abandoned to, V was unfortunate to be captured by one of the factions during their patrols (perhaps an immediate follow-up from the previous plot point). One way or another, V is locked to the brig where she simply waits and bids her time. This particular plot point is more of a social one than a breakout because she wouldn't have anywhere to go since they're still in space. So it'll be the perfect time for anyone to talk to V and possibly win her over to their faction. Or it could be a plot twist and they may end up becoming enemies. Who knows?

Message me on here, through DMs, or through discord if this interests you. My discord name is ScareQrow#7078

A pirate you say Valyrie Valyrie ? You wanna do piratey stuff with a Sith Pirate and her crew of mostly freed slaves turned pirate?
Sure she can hit a job or something with them.

Always open for more pirate stories with the crew of the Dead Maiden if you're game.

Valyrie Valyrie

An interesting crew, V would like to not be the target of their ire. But it's possible through V's connections that either she has to work with them or maybe even contest them for a valuable prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom