Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silens Telum

Silens Telum

Blackcraft Interventions 'CEO'
Did you not notice how much collateral damage Sil did on 'behalf' of the Rebs? Probably killed as many civvies as the Imps. <.<

And... I know, Darren. That was the joke. *Pats Darren*

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I need to get me some force training and then cybernetics, so I can beat your arse, Alpha.

Alpha

A
Kal A'den-Shuk'la said:
I need to get me some force training and then cybernetics, so I can beat your arse, Alpha.
Have you ever heard that you are insane if you keep trying to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Alpha"]

Yes. Perhaps I am insane, perhaps I am not. Either way, I'm gonna clean a plate so I can hand your arse back to you on it.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

I fought him previously.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I had assumed so, but I am assuming you fought without force training or cybernetics, or at the very least, less force training and cybernetics. Therefore you wouldn't be doing the same thing twice. Fighting a guy with fists and fighting a guy with a knife are different activities.

Alpha

A
he fought me after his arm was cut off.

Yes its true. But im also advancing in fighting too. So it wouldnt really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom