Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Jedi Tags Request

Hey you talented ones.

The Order of the Silver Jedi has numerous clans that members can join and serve under their various skills etc.

Would anyone be able to create some tags for the titles listed below?

Silver Shadow

Silver Sage

Silver Guardian

Silver Consular

Kaadu Clan

Hawk-Bat Clan

Visk Clan

Seren Clan

A'bbaru Clan

BlackLight Clan

No real requirements, except they are for Jedi, not Sith or Dark Siders, so anything reflecting that in colour/image is fine.

Thank you in advance for your time - the SJ will certainly shout you out when you are able to create them.

:)

Did you want square tags or the ones I made for the OS and JO?

Just curious as I'd be happy to give the PSD up or whatever If you desire him to design them. :D

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Mira Gyndar"] I would LOVE to be able to create my own but I don't have Photoshop sadly. :(

Hence my feeble request for those who do!

It'd be the tag style in my sig (Harbinger, Silver Sword) etc if that makes sense?

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Perfect sense. I was offering the PSD to whomever ended up designing them if they were like the ones in my signature :D

You should try Gimp then if you wanna design stuff yourself. It's free I believe and is pretty much the same thing.

Standard Tags
Shadow_zpsfagunhm8.jpg

Sage_zpsp8vhjagl.jpg

Guardian_zpsu8x4d79i.jpg

Consular_zps6h955wr0.jpg

Clan Tags
Kaadu_zps1dirxpdk.jpg

Hawk-bat_zpsev1ysmc8.jpg

Visk_zpskutiztfs.jpg

Seren_zpscmaiswdl.jpg

Abbaru_zpsppbushfl.jpg

Blacklight_zpspiz2nzwm.jpg

[member="Connor Harrison"], I hope that the Silver Jedi can use these well. ;) considering I might use them for Xander now.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], I made sure to do yours different. Because you are the leader of the Seren Clan, and you like big bold colors, I made sure to have them just big and bold colors. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom