Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skrimish with the Covenant

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

Well, we are supposed to have a Skirmish with The Covenant, because the names are so similar we just can't help ourselves. We still need an IC reason to be on the same planet and run into them.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
OK...this thread is in danger of dying unless we jump in - and given the amount of effort Lilin went to in order to pull this together, that's not going to happen.

Our challenge is that we're a secretive Order, so a public reason for being there is a challenge. And some writers don't want to PvP or would have no IC reason to fight the Covenant (they're not Jedi per se and don't follow the Code and many use DS powers).

So...

Personally I'm going to be a spectator in the Arena (thanks to [member="Darth Ophidia"] for this idea). Feel free to join me, or for the more combative amongst you, find yourself in the arena itself.

My angle is that Dressel was once invaded by the Vong and perhaps they left something useful behind?

#let'smakethishappen

tumblr_m2k9jkkcXK1qb1uce.gif

I'm using the spectator idea myself. Though Ophidia would not be there for the Vong, she just likes to travel and see places. Perhaps sow some seeds for intelligence or scope out some Force Sensitives to kidnap. Gotta plant those spies and gather the next generation of sith, you know? Why not watch a match while she's there? Oh look, I remember that kid. What a coincidence. Mu ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom