Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Slides in on a roly chair*

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
[member="Yan Li Nantaris"] , that was a day no surviving Alderaani can ever forget.
Yes, my ancestral world was destroyed and all that is left is the Alderaanian graveyard...an asteroid belt made of dust and souls, still orbiting our beloved old star...
I make yearly pilgrimage and send off gifts into the belt...recordings of prayers, letters and continued life, hope and dreams of the children of the ancestors who still remember...
DqNc2KO.jpg

But alas... the creators of this realm had recreated Alderaan (was here before I appeared) by means of terra forming as my bestie above stated. It's not gracing under the same star as our ancestral world was, but it is home nevertheless. :)

So yes, New Alderaan (we just call it Alderaan, by the way) is still here. We Alderaani have survived genocide and are prospering well. The Sovereignty wines from @Mariya Fleisher's winery is one such example.

*Snaps fingers together as applause.* Bravo, get poetic.

I am very down for One With being gone. There were some great members involved, but all in all it was led by some pretty OP characters. Sure no planet destroying weapons on this board, but apparently that didn't count for people. I see the With Empire is around, wonder if it is its own thing or the one Darth Valera started but then crashed to the ground.

[member="Mariya Fleischer"]
[member="Marina DeVoe"]

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Hey ya, thank you!

She moves like she don't care
[member="Yan Li Nantaris"], no idea about the history but Darth Carnifex is the current owner of the Sith Empire. I only heard that the Mandalorians wiped out both the One Sith and the Republic, but best check with others who are older than me here.

Also, seems like you have revamped into a new character. Won't mind writing together if you are free, heh :)

Marina DeVoe

Uhg... why do you have to upturn my stomach like that, by mentioning Darth Carnifex , Mariya?..?? :(

He's horrid! The aforementioned collapse of The Free World Coalition were by his hand. I wish him dead of old age some day.
Sigh...best I can curse him with. -_-

[member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Yes, same character though, just Genderbend since I was gone for so long doubt anyone remembers her so gives me the opportunity to play off my love for Kpop and Star Wars.

I'd very much like to RP with both of you, just give me a time and place. Also, he is a very caring person, but due to his upbringing and the past few years, he can come off as cold or uncaring.

[member="Marina DeVoe"] Let's be honest, the faction was recalled...

[member="Yan Li Nantaris"] sure we can write something. My blonde friend generally won't be around on weekend but we can brainstorm first. As for what plot, maybe meeting at a concert. You know, K pop / Artisian pop Star Wars might just be cool...

[member="Yan Li Nantaris"] fair enough, just throwing suggestions.

Going to toss out venues then. Gym /MMA / sparring lessons. Cantina / bar / club. Sports event. Country trip to Alderaan where both the blondes stay. Meditation retreat.

Gotta admit though, my friend is a pilot and no fighter.

Marina DeVoe

The Free World Coalition was recalled, yes...but it didn't go quietly in the night, [member="Mariya Fleischer"] .
We allowed TSE to invade not only the FWC systems, but Alderaan itself.
While you were busy tanning on some beach I suppose... I and everyone fought a gallant fight against the sith. Alderaan survived and came out as only a skirmish.
I may not be a fighter in the sense as being a warrior, but I fight nonetheless with defiance and hope.
So you know; I were engaged several times by the sith, both on Alderaan and other systems where I put my life on the line to save civilians and evacuate them from the onslaught of warmongers.
One don't need to kill those whom don't know the value of life. One just has to oppose their will and help those who cannot defend themselves against oppressors. I've helped all whom i could...mothers with children..the sick and the elderly to evacuate them while under the hailstorm of sith battalions, drones and artillery.
...and I still had the time to check on your vineyards and make certain that your servants there were safe. -_-

And yes, I was afraid...very afraid. I am no hero or in any sense of the word 'tough', but I could not live with myself if I did nothing but flee and wet my uhm, you know what. Sigh..
Which, which I did on more occasions than I care to admit, OK?! :p And not the 'fleeing' part.

But run for my life, under fire?...Never. Not when there are innocents that can't. My life has only meaning if i can save lives..not take them. :angry:

Anywho... I'm up for some cool adventures on Alderaan with you [member="Yan Li Nantaris"] and my bestie..whom I can't stay mad at for more than the passing tantrum that I just had. :D

Yes...I can rant, so stop rolling your eyes at me. :laugh:

[member="Marina DeVoe"] [member="Mariya Fleischer"]

I am going to pretend I understood that rant. Anywho, set up a thread anytime and Yan Li can be there, but I can't promise he will be open and nice. He has been through a lot and that has made him quiet and detached emotionally. On the outside at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom