Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Solus Nau'ur kad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bJYbnIs.png

marina-ortega-forge-plains-artofmarinaortega.jpg

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/asset...forge-plains-artofmarinaortega.jpg?1526118629

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To develop a unique location to be used by Clan Solus and Mandalorians
  • Image Credit: google search
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/OWYa6
  • Canon: N/a
  • Permissions: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/mirdirmorut-and-nsc.109677/page-2
  • Links: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/map-index-v2-hexes-for-nexus.112461/page-4#post-1691788

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Nexus Name: Solus Nau'ur kad (how to pronounce it - SOH-loos now-OOR kad) Solus Forge
  • Nexus Alignment: Neutral
  • Affiliation: Clan Solus and allies
  • Size: Medium
  • Strength: Strong
  • Accessibility: The Nexus is deep inside the mountainside
  • Description]: Solus Nau'ur kad(Solus, united, as one) (Nau’ur kad, Forge) is deep inside a Mountain reaching far down to a large room like cave. In the room is a lake and river of lava running through. There used to be remains of a forge from a different age but has been cleared away and sent to Mandalorian museums to be researched. Now stands new structures that use the surroundings to it’s benefit. The lava gets flowed through building to heat the forges and also used to heat the different type of ovens. You will find many rooms are AC cooled making long hours bearable.
NEXUS EFFECTS
The Nexus does not affect people directly but rather the objects that the person is forging or making. The effect is a random occurrence, the person's mind must be focused on the idea for the object and be passionate about that idea. When effects take place the object can become imbued with an ability. Example boots that allow the user to use force jump, a weapon with Pyrokinesis or even a cloak that has a very charming effect (force persuade).

POINTS OF INTEREST

Metallurgy and Electronics Workshop -

Metallurgy is an an important process of working Metals. This workshop allows people to separate metals from their ores, make compounding alloys and heating metals so as to give them certain desired shapes or properties. This workshop is connected the Solus Goran Nau'ur kad allowing people to transition between the two fairly easily. Also in this workshop is the tools to work on electronics.

Solus Goran Nau'ur kad -

Solus Goran Nau’ur kad (Solus Blacksmith Forge) is the largest of the buildings down inside the mountain. It can handle multiple smiths at once with ample space to work with. This place is mostly used for the forging of armor weapons and even parts needed for building objects for buildings.

Tannery and woodwork Workshop -

This workshop is used to to convert (a hide) into leather, especially by soaking or steeping in a bath prepared from tanbark. Tanning hide into leather involves a process which permanently alters the protein structure of skin, making it more durable and less susceptible to decomposition, and also possibly colouring it. The Process Clan Solus use is vegetable tanning for many reasons. It is better for the environment but causes the hide’s to become less water-soluble and more resistant to bacterial attack. The process also causes the hide to become more flexible.

The Workshop also includes an area for woodwork to make a large array of objects.

Textiles Workshop -
This workshop is where people come to work with fabrics for their armor, clothing and even decorative tapestries.

Goran Cantina -
This area is to allow people to take brakes in a cool air conditioned space. Drinks and food can be ordered from this place. Inside there are cubicles to allow some privacy to those who wish to be alone or remain in their groups. In the centre are four rows of tables and benches that can accommodate for larger groups or those who are more social.

Diagonal lift platform -
Once finished inside, there is a Diagonal lift platform that will take people out of the mountains core.

Solus Nau'ur kad Exit -
The exit to the forge Is atop the large lift platform that runs to the exit. At the sides of the Squared exit archway is two Mandalorian Neo-Crusader statues standing tall and proud looking over Darasuum Yaim (Eternal Home). One of the statues is recognised to be of Cassus Fett and one of his clansmen.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

The forge was originally created some time around 3964 BBY, after the battle of Vanquo. As a stronghold for the Mandalorians it was imperative that they had a place to maintain weapons, armor and also develop weapons to face the war against the jedi threat.[

Over a century the Mandalorians who occupied this place would cremate their dead here releasing their souls to the Manda. Some time around the end of the jedi - mandalorian war this place was abandoned left to wither away and history to be almost forgotten. From time to time this place was rediscovered to be used for a short time before been abandoned once again. Many of these people was force users that passed by and even a group who called themselves the Jensaarai resided here for a long time using it an outpost after the era of the vong wars. They used this area to practise their teachings. Over thousands of years, the souls to its inhabitants slowly added in their influence of adding to the wellspring of the mystical power that ripened into the nexus that is now here.

During the time Clan Solus has occupide the area they have built up this area to suit the needs of mandalorians who work in trade skill based work, like Mandalorian blacksmiths, tanners, engineers, etc. they have also installed a verity of security measures.

NOTE: Using a force ability when making anything will take up an alchemy RM
pZZ1QhF.png
Edits -

Removal of broken formatting
updated template

Last edited:
[member="Cynthia Solus"]

Can you show me proof of permission to use the defense package?

You also need to add a security rating to your security section. Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum)

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

Hi, I'm Judah, and I will be reviewing your submission. This does seem to date back a couple of templates ago, so there are a couple things you will need to fix to bring it up to date. You are going to need to find the proper template (I believe you are using force nexus) and make sure all the fields are accounted for. So let's jump into this shall we!

No. 1. PERMISSIONS

You are missing the permissions field from the out of character section. As the Codex guidelines state.

The entire template must be used in your submission. The template's base fields are not to be changed/removed/altered with the exception of a Force Nexus. If a Planet does not have one this can be removed. Otherwise, If the field does not apply simply state "N/A". Additional information and fields may be added if desired.

You will need to add the permission field and include the proper permission which was given in the interactions with the previous judge. Which leads me to number 2.

No. 2. BROKEN LINKS

Several of the links I clicked on give me error messages. Here is a list of them:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/131577-map-index-v2-hexes-for-nexus/page-4#entry1818061
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/128711-mirdirmorut/

I am going to need you to fix these links as per the codex guidelines:

Do not place links in submissions to threads that are within the Archives or anywhere that cannot always be publicly viewed. (Ex. Faction Groups/Google Docs/Etc)

This would include broken links. I do understand they are due to the site merger, but they do need to be fixed before this can be approved.

No. 3. OVERALL FORMAT

There is a lot in the template format which seems broken, either because it is old, or because you added elements which are not in the original template, which is perfectly acceptable. My recommendation, however, would be to do one of two things...
  1. Copy the new force nexus template here and rebuild the submission in a document somewhere and then copy and paste it back over
  2. Have this submission moved back to pre-codex so that you can fix all the coding at your leisure
Just let me know how you would like to proceed. You can of course leave the submission here and work on it as well.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom