Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry for the disappearing Act

Hey guys. I'm back. And I greatly appologize for the long ass stint that I've been away. For those of you that may remember, I'm an MMA fighter, and my training for a few upcoming fights was the reason behind my taking a short leave, that turned into a long one, to begin with. I got side tracked with life, helping run a gym as well as the fact that my wife and I are expecting a new child. That much aside, I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with the new things on here, as well as getting some really good RolePlaying in. That being said, I missed you guys.

Welcome back then my good sir. Looking forward to roleplaying with you and getting to know you better, as currently I am fairly new and am not the best with remembering faces.

Yeah. I gotta figure a lot of stuff out. Like why the frig my old faction isn't up and running anymore. The flip happened to Omega Pyre?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Omega Pyre is still around!

Just hop onto the faction, it kinda grew too big... so it turned into a government, but the mercenary PMC component is still there and will be the head of focus some more.

talk to @[member="Ayden Cater"] :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom