Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sparda Vi Providence (AKA: 13)

Okay guys, cool it. [member="Subject 13"] there is no such thing as an Approved character - we do not have a character approval system here at Chaos.

If you have issues take it to a friendly and constructive pm.

Kyra Sol said:
Okay guys, cool it. [member="Subject 13"] there is no such thing as an Approved character - we do not have a character approval system here at Chaos.

If you have issues take it to a friendly and constructive pm.
Thats not what i mean by approved. This whole conversation has been done before and resolved. Thats what i mean by 'approved.' And im not the one with an issue. I rarely am.

Matreya

I can understand the usage of 'advanced' and alike terminology. Even in my apprentice alts bios I use the terms adept advanced etc, meaning compared to the average apprentice character, mine knows it as well or better. In regards to the list, seems unfair to bully someone if they put in the work.

That's the only thing I've ever concerned over, does the character have the experience to use the ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom