Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Striking Back

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="The Amalgam"]

I'm waiting to hear back from FO staff in regards to start date etc. I've been working on the starting post and once that's done, I'll pass it along to them to be sure it's suitable. If so, then we can begin :)

Vonnegut Pyre

V
Front line combat isn't really my character's schtick, as a command officer - but I'd love to have an encounter if anyone's looking to have some kind of showdown!

Kay-Larr

Busy weekend being away from home most of the time. I should have the campaign starting tonight under my alt [member="Jareth"] . I'll tag all the interested parties.

Looking forward to testing the strength and power of the First Order!

Vonnegut Pyre

V
[member="Tykar Valkroin"]

If you're thinking ground side, that'd be a fun step out of the norm for me! I'm sure we can work out a cool encounter! I'd like to do something out of the norm for a navy officer!

Kay-Larr

[member="Argos Xalen"]

Yeah it's only just starting. So you're good to hop in. The First Order know that an enemy approaches. I've got Einon taking out one of the shield generators so far. But you can bet that the Fort is still well protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom