Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sup

[member="Captain Jack Sparrow"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Firstly as a tip, I think you should change your character of 'Captain Jack Sparrow' as you've pulled everything from 'POTC', and that's boarding on plagiarism! You'll need to change / add / edit bits to make it fit into our SW universe rather than the 'POTC' one!

Case 1: Tortuga doesn't exisit in the SW universe as it's a place on Earth

Case 2: We already have a [member="Jack Sparrow"] so this may be confusing!

If you need any help or guidance, please just shout so we can help you get started. :)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

*hums* Waiwaitwait i got this

Hey [member="Jack Sparrow"] you got any tips for the new guy?

heh heh... that said welcome to Chaos [member="Captain Jack Sparrow"]. Enjoy your stay and don't mind the mess.

[member="Doctor Bramhall"], I don't think anyone needs my permission to do anything. I'm neither an admin nor a roleplaying judge. I don't even know if multiple versions of the same character are allowed. One could just as easily ask why not write something else instead of trying to make a shadow of something that already exists here?

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Captain Jack Sparrow"]

555fcbb88d4984908e82f4fe3934c366.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom