Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Tea and Conversation

Her favorite room in the Palace in New Aldera was the with a view of the mountains. The mountains offered protection and a sense of elegance that she had found comforting. So much about Alderaan she loved how could someone not love Alderaan.

She often saw how much everyone who was from Alderaan loved it, it showed in their eyes when they spoke of home. She took every opportunity to sit and talk with them. Today she would meet with Lady Alexandra girard of House Girard.

There was a rumor that since the attack in the core that Alderaani were looking for ways to serve Alderaan, in a capacity suitable to their skills. It had been whispered to Faith that Lady Girard was looking for something but what no one knew. Today Faith would try to find out.

In a few days the Concert / Conference would begin to benefit the misplaced around the galaxy. There was much need almost frightening how many were now living in Sanctuary City. They needed to expand, or maybe they needed to consider building other facilities. Eh her mind was wandering.

"Becca when Lady Girard arrives"

"Yes Faith, I remember curtsy and have her join you here. I've already ordered the tea I hope she drinks tea." The brunette smiled. It was amazing to have watched Becca grow into her position, while she would never be Ana she was definitely her equal.

Faith laughed, "you and me both."

Alexandra girard

A
Alexandra was surprised when she was asked to meet with her highness Faith Organa Faith Organa at her palace no less. So off she was to go to the organa palace hoping she wasn't in trouble for something but figuring faith wanted to discuss things more then her being in trouble.

She loved alderaan it was a beautiful planet and she would call no other place home for alderaan held Alexandra's heart. "We're almost there lady girard" her normally pilot but know speeder driver said he suggested he drive her incase Alexandra was unable to drive herself. "I just got this speeder please don't scratch the paint or crash it" she said looking at him sarcasticly he laughed sarcasticly "I accidentally crashed your shuttle and it sustained minor damage" he said jokingly.

They both laughed as they had perfect view of the mountains they where breathtaking as they landed at faiths palace Alexandra departed wearing a suit she looked back at her friend "no driving off and ruin another vehicle and don't stare at me" she smirked he laughed and gave a sarcastic salute as she closed her door and walked up to the palace "right this way lady girard" faiths assistant said as she walked toward faiths balcony she bowed at faith "queen organa you called" she said formally looking at faith organa.

Faith watched the young woman walk towards her there was a smile in her eyes as if she had just heard a good joke, her manner of presenting herself showed a confidence that could only have been learned by the teachers from the school of etiquette. A long standing tradition of where nobles sent their sons and daughters.

"Yes Lady Girard welcome to New Aldera, come sit with me. Tell me of your family and how things are with them. Do you want a cup of tea?" Faith wasn't looking for a report she wanted to know how they faired, did they need help in any way. She was here to make sure the citizens of Alderaan were taken care of.

Alexandra girard

Alexandra girard

A
"yes my lady" she said as she walked and sat beside her "I would love a cup of tea my lady" she said as she sat there a moment not sure how to tell her. "I'm the only girard all my family is dead unfortunately but I had good relations with my parents and brother" she said sitting there looking over the mountains "the mountains are beautiful aren't they" she said looking at them sitting in her suit. Not liking the thought of her family being dead but knowing she couldn't do anything about it.
Faith Organa Faith Organa

Faith poured the tea, it was one of those pleasures in life that provided her a comfort. Slowly the hot dark brew rolled into the cup the earthy smell wafted upwards, "Here you go."

Faith listened as she worked the cups, the rumors were true she was the last remaining Girard. oh my.
"I'm sorry to hear your family is gone. I wish I had met them. It is good though that you had a good relationship you can always draw strength from the memories when well when things seem down."

Faith poured her own tea and then looked out the windows, "
Yes I love the mountains. There is still some snow on the peaks, can you see it up there, those white spots?"

This was a peaceful conversation meant to build a relationship where Alexandra girard could feel comfortable and come should she need assistance. She would wait for her answer about the mountains. Small talk first.

Alexandra girard

A
Watching faith brew the coffee Alexandra was shocked to be here she never seemed interested in the girard family before. "It's hard sometimes especially knowing that if I don't have kids my family name will end and knowing that I don't have family to lean on for information on doing that" she said. She was venting her problems on the queen "I'm sorry you didn't call me here to listen to me complain about my family issues" she said sitting there as she brought the cup of tea to her mouth and took the first sip with all the etiquette one would expect of a duchess of alderaan.

As she sat there the earthy aromas of her tea filled her nostrils listening to her speak Alexandra looked out towards the mountain peaks seeing the snow "the mountains never seem to fail In their majesty or beauty hard to believe they still hold snow on them" she said offering her opinion of the mountains.

She still didn't know why she was called here she hoped she or her house wherent in trouble for something. That she or her father did before she took over the house but she figured if that was the case she wouldn't be so civil with Alexandra now so she waited to see how this whent.

Faith finished the Tea listening as she worked to Alexandra girard she paused for a moment when Alexandra talked about family.

"I do not mind your venting. I often had to seek someone out to talk to. When my first husband Dar'yaim went missing with my son. I spent a long time mourning them and trying to figure out what had happened to them. I spent every moment I could looking for them. I vented to a lot of people some of them complete strangers. A willing ear is sometimes what is needed."

Faith looked to them mountains again majestic was the perfect word. "There are many positions within the goverment that could benefit from the opinion of a noble of Alderaan. Someone who thinks of Alderaan first and then themselves. Is there a position that would interest you?" Faith felt that perhaps Alexandra needed purpose.

Alexandra girard

A
"I remember hearing about that I'm sorry I wasn't there to help look for them and I agree a willing ear can be helpful that's how I finally got over my family and how I will have to deal with future problems I guess" Alexandra said sipping on her delicious tea. As she sat there looking out at the mountains she listened to faith speak about politics.

She thought for a moment "none that I know of my lady but I've been busy learning about and dealing with my estate learning all of it since my brother was supposed to be head of the family but he died so I haven't given much thought towards anything else but I've got a firm handle on that" she said sipping tea and looking at faith. She thought for a moment "where do you think a voice for alderaan is needed most my lady" she said formally.

Where did she think a voice of Alderaan was needed everywhere, anywhere...." Learning about your estate though is key. You have to be able to protect those that look to your house, have bannerman, and protections. In case the sith attack Alderaan your estates need to be ready to protect you."

She didn't mention make alliances that she assumed Alexandra already knew.
"I want to make sure all of the Noble Houses who have representatives are prosperous. Does your house have a mining operation"

If any thing Faith could guide Alexandra with questions about the estates, maybe give her food for thought?

Alexandra girard

Alexandra girard

A
"I've gotten my estate under control rather recently but I'm currently working on some Defenses for my estate I was looking into a private protection firm that does estate protection aswell as personal protection"

"My family is one of the most expensive wine producers on alderaan although I have also diversified the family name into having shares in several companies that produce are lucrative" she said thinking about it "we don't have a mining operation but it wouldn't be to hard to start one if I wanted to go that route" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom