Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teacher/Student sign up

Here, I would like to start a teacher/student system here. What this does is that a more experienced Bounty Hunter will take under his wing a less experienced Bounty Hunter. This way, new Bounty Hunters can learn certain abilities from their teachers and will be able to learn how the way of being a Bounty Hunter works. So, on this forum potential students can post they want to be a student, I will then update the Student page and the student will then be placed on the list. The same thing for a teacher, if you want to teach a new Hunter, just say you want to do so and you will be able to. If you want to be taken off the list for any reason, post another request to be taken off. How a relationship works is that either a student or teacher can look at the other list and PM that person to ask if they want to be in a teacher/student relationship.

Note: If anyone has any other way of saying this besides teacher/student relationship, give me the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom