Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Thank The Force It's Friday

7VaB1in.png
TAG: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

"Being a Guardian is a good goal, but as Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble once told me, being a jedi is more than fighting the forces of evil. It's important to have a life outside of being a jedi. Keeps us humble, keeps us grounded. Pick up a hobby, go see the worlds out there. You came to my birthday party, yeah? I'd love to show you around more of my world if you wanted."

If the abyss stares at you, don't blink

LOCATION : A Sports Bar | OBJECTIVE : Meet with a Council Member
TAG: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

bxbRmIe.jpg

2HQjV5Q.png

"In my experience,
when you think you
understand the Force,
you realize just
how little you know"

[COMM TRAFFIC]
X-wing, Combat Shield, Upgraded Shield, Lightblaster, "Brad", Armor/Gear,Shield Kata

Sorry Master Si, that wasn’t really a complaint or anything, I’m just answering your questions.

2pwZ0kc.jpg
He wasn’t trying to be rude to her, but if she didn’t want to be called by her station, she shouldn’t talk shop. It was also pretty irritating that she was giving him unwanted advice about his life choices.

Also, as I told you… I did the “touristy” thing already. I am well travelled. He shrugged again as his demeanor changed more into the type of man who intimidated two Weequay and beat up two Cathar. I knew this was a mistake. He growled. Enjoy the rest of your evening. I’m not going to be talked down to the moment I actually let my guard down. Turning on his heel to leave, his demeanor changed back into the Connel that she did know. The one who came to hang out. He looked confused as to why he was facing the opposite direction. Alright, I’ll show up for your next class.

Repli Implants that would be for the limbs
Bonemer enhancements to strengthen structure of the body
Muscle enhancements.
Hemo enhancements for blood flow
Hawkeye implants for eyes
Advanced Medical Implant
Scentzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom