Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Banners (Military Rank Requests)

The Primeval's military are referred to as 'The Banners'; the collective force of The Host and Warlords. Rather than relying on a heavily drawn out rank structure, The Primeval reward those whose merit is proven on and off the battlefield.

altexec.png
The Executor is the highest-ranking officer and leads both the armies and fleets in their theatre.
Equivalent of Grand Admirals or Field Marshals.
- Can lead an entire Theatre of many armies and fleets.
-Is the highest military authority under the Host Lord.
altexemp.png
Exemplars are either army or fleet commanders; rarely both.
Respected as an example of true prowess in warfare, they command whole fleets or armies.
Equivalent of Admirals or Generals.
-Can lead an entire army or fleet.
-Answers only to Executors and above.
altblood.png
The backbones of any force; Bloodletters are divisional commanders for armies and naval task forces.
Equivalent of Captain to Vice Admiral or Colonel to Lieutenant General.
-Can lead an entire division or task force.
-Answers only to Exemplars and above.
altbanm.png
altbanf.png
Bannermen and Bannerwomen are the lowest ranking officers.
Commanding a battalion or smaller; they usually lead troops from the front lines or captain a single starship.
Equivalent of Ensign to Commander or Lieutenant to Major.
-Can lead an entire battalion.
-Answers only to Bloodletters and above.
*NOTICE*
To use any of these tags you must first request them; unauthorized use is not allowed!

[member="Kadri Ughad"]
Grand Executor is considered informal, think of it like you being Anja's military advisor. We did this because it's a unique rank :)

Edit: I'll add it to the special ranks list when I make it :)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"], Oh baby. These tags are beautiful!

So may I ask, which one would I recieve? *I don't really care, but I know that I need to amp up my activity some around here.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom