Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - DarkNet Storefront

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Ben Craig Ben Craig - :: A power hammer for a magic scroll? Your logic circuits must be cross-wired, Meatbag. Come back when you have something more worthwhile to trade. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor - :: Finally! A proper offer for that damned Battlecruiser. There was a part of my positronic matrix that was worried we might have to offer that warship at marked down prices in order to get it to move. Or worse still, scrap it for parts. We'll gladly take the Holocron as payment for the Sword, however, and the veritable horde of resources you've offered in return for the Vessel are sufficient enough for us to have a deal. Enjoy your new trinkets, Meatbag. Go conquer a Star System with it! ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku - :: Ah, a return customer! Yes, of course, we here at the Black Market are all about discreet purchases. It's our promise, in fact. Nothing above the table that can be tracked or traced... Well, that you'll know about at least. Nevertheless, I've digressed enough, as you Meatbags say. A magic scroll and a crate of Babycakes for Credits and a nice collection of Holocrons. You, Sir Meatbag, have yourself a deal. Enjoy your trinkets. ::

Taji Nelson

T
How many wrist rockets would you allow one to purchase? And could you modify them to be non lethal?

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Taji Nelson - :: Well, to answer your first question, that depends if you've read our inventory menu - as we can sell those puppies by the piece, or by the crate. So figure out how much you want, and put your credits where your nutrient-induction orifice is, Meatbag. As to the second? They can be modified to fit whatever payload core you desire. So, if you really are wanting something non-lethal? These puppies can do it. Still won't stop someone from dying if you peg them in the head with these - but at least the contents will be Non-Lethal. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - :: Five Kyber Crystals and a Schematic for a Hunk of Junk? I've seen better offers on the HoloNet for some of these items. I'm going to need something more worthwhile than that for these pieces, Meatbag. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Taji Nelson - :: Nobody gets anything for free, Meatbag. That's a lot of rockets - what do you intend to part with to make it worth my while? And I'm not talking about just Credits, if you catch my drift. ::

Last edited:
LT-137 LT-137 alright, alright, I see you don't want credits. I went through some storage and found some stuff you might like. How bout the Kyber Crystals and two running A-Wings, plus a semi-operational one? If I need to, I can through in the plans for my beautiful ship as well.

Taji Nelson

T
I will give you a Limited License to reproduce the Hard Light weapons I designed at Limited Production.

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - :: Oh, we'll take your Credits too. But merchandise like this requires more than the scrap from your local junkyard, and whatever sum of Credits you'd offer. For the Dawn Treader, however? We'll take the schematics for that Ship, and the Three Starfighters, as well as the Kyber Crystals. If you're wanting the rest of the stuff, we'll need something more. ::

zoe3.jpg

LT-137
Storefront Droid.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - :: Bounty Hunters don't trouble me, Meatbag. The locals won't take kindly to anyone seeking to destroy this platform, and will likely sever their black market connections with the Guild should such events transpire. So, as any Meatbag can imagine, this Unit is well protected. Non one's crazy enough to tackle the Sun Guard on their home turf. As for your ship? If you don't have it already - then I don't know what to tell you.

Your previous offers of a cloaking device and a speeder for the Umbral Skin, and the Force Shard have been rejected, sadly, as those items aren't worth more than a crate of specialty munitions. If you've come across anything else in your travels that may be of some worth, feel free to return and attempt to chance my logic circuits. ::

LT-137 LT-137 the Dawn Treader just arrived today. Must have been lost in transit. I will look around to see if I have anything more of value for the Umbral Skin and the Shard Of The Force. And also, I am verrry glad to see that you are safe LT-137

OOC: My stupid self thought the A-Wing deal was for the Umbral asking and Shard Of The Force, not for the Dawn Treader o_O. I will get back to you on the other two items

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom