Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Courtship of Ukatis [GA Populate of Ukatis Hex]

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
2HQjV5Q.png

"...okay, but like...I want a master." Nir pouts. "I want a friend to hang out with, and ya know, teach me stuff. You could do that, yeah?"

Tag: Auteme Auteme

Retreating to a cluster of benches to catch his breath and immerse himself in the festival ambiance, Carlo indulged in one of his favorite pastimes: people-watching. He made mental notes of those who passed by, particularly those who bore the air of Jedi or were clearly Force-sensitive. However, Carlo couldn't help but find them different from the mythical figures his uncle had portrayed in childhood stories. They appeared more like ordinary individuals, albeit with the extraordinary ability to manipulate the Force and wield lethal lightsabers.

Pausing to order himself a refreshing beverage, he idly drummed his robotic fingers against the table's surface.

Her head fell a moment before she met Makko's gaze,"I should've done more, and I'm sorry I didn't. I know that doesn't change anything."

"It's done though, isn't it?" Makko asked.

Part of him wanted to cling to this. There was always that little part of a person that wanted to cling to the hurt. It didn't make any sense to hold ones gabd over the fire over and over, but it was what he had done many times by mentally replaying the worst moments of his life when he was low. He needed to let go.

"I probably shouldn't have ambushed you here. We can talk another time."

He offered a brief smile, turning to catch Cora's eye very briefly. He was at least glad she didn't have a parade of young noblemen following her around, a spot of jealousy would have another unpleasant feeling to try and let go of.

"But it looks like you're staying. I don't want what happened that day to be something that makes you reconsider.

"Dont know your circumstances. Don't need to. Don't go back to them."

By them, he meant the Sith.

7myPGFN.png

Objective 1 - The Courtswhip Festival
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"If you want to speak about your issues I'd be happy to listen. After all, you don't need to go through this alone"

Silas’ words brought a smile to Katherine’s face, words that were all too familiar to the winged Padawan.

Yeah, definitely one of Valery’s students.

His words about the future had Katherine’s thoughts drift away for a few moments. A part of her hoped that they could intercept the Dark Empire before they could attack Coruscant. But the other part of her, felt like it was an inevitability at his point.

She turned to look at Silas, offering her hand to shake. “I’m Katherine, Katherine Holt.” His face was a familiar one, but it was one of many that the redhead had only seen in passing. She had done a lot of reading during her earliest days at the Temple. And upon becoming Kahlil’s Padawan, she had done her due diligence and read up on previous students, for both Nobles.

So it was nice to finally get to meet another one of those faces.

Katherine let out a small chuckle in response to Silas. “Where do I even start?” She let out a sigh, thinking on the topic for almost a minute. “This conflict, any conflict feels like an endless cycle. We were just dealing with the Mandalorian Enclave, and now the Dark Empire is knocking at our door. Not to mention the other Sith factions that are lurking out in the galaxy.

Should we succeed in defending Coruscant, push back the enemy. There’s just going to be another that’ll take their place. At some point, things just start feeling hopeless. But…” The redhead’s eyes lingered about, towards the civilians around them.

But then you come to a place like this; Ukatis, and see its people. Those who have gone through personal strife, tormented by dark side corruption, attacked by Mandos…and yet there is still hope.

" Master Jaidan, I can-not tell if you are ask-ing me a question or if you are tell-ing me. I hear you mentioning what was but also what could of been." Typhos furrowed his brow again after seeking clarification.
(Hey hey. Sorry for the wait on this one. Work is getting a little more intense. But I'll try to be much quicker on the next one.)

Allowing himself only a soft huff of exasperation, Jaidan cast his gaze up to the cavern roof as he considered this. In truth, he failed to understand exactly what was ambiguous about his words prior, but he didn't think the younger Jedi (At least, he guessed younger based on the Padawan's evident inexperience. But while he remembered the species and some of their more extraordinary traits, like immunity to blaster fire and so forth, he was struggling to recall exactly how they aged.) was being deliberately obtuse. The time may come in this encounter when Jaidan would be forced to give free rein to his anger in hopes of adequately conveying just what a monumental kark up this could have been...and the admittedly contained kark up it had already been. But they weren't there yet.

And so, taking a deep breath, he refocused his gaze on Typhos. And while his gaze and words were intense, his actual tone of voice remained steady.

"Then I will be as clear as possible. I am telling you what I think, based on the warning I sensed in the Force. I think that had I accepted that handshake of yours, every aspect of my life would be now appropriated and waiting for you to peruse at your leisure. I am telling you of my impression that this memory copying your people do is a conscious action. If this is so, the taking that action without announcing your intent, allowing us to believe what you offered was merely the standard gesture of greeting, would have been a gross violation and an abuse of trust. I am telling you that the consequences of this action, for both you and the Order, could have been dire, which is why I stopped you."

All that said, he leaned in closer, and finally put some deliberate emphasis on his conclusion.

"And finally, I am asking you if I have made some mistake in my assessment of the situation."

Last edited:

M977SXg.png

"Oh they're going to be jealous."

Kahlil snickered, glancing back to Valery from his brief scouting about the festival. He leaned down, fully expecting a kiss, even a brief one, only to blink as she pulled away. He stood there for a moment, clearly processing it before he reached down to tug on her hand to pull her back and fully steal a kiss himself. A quick one, but he wasn't going to let that go.

"Let's see what kind of games they have, mm? I think you need to get humbled some, love."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

xiqfVVX.png

Aris canted his head to the side, glancing between Zaiya and Vera. Vera wasn't sick, he could tell that much, but what had her seem so off? Confusion was the only emotion he currently felt, and it showed in his puzzled expression as he retreated into his mind to try and sort it out. Red ribbons? It made some sense, since that's what had her seem annoyed earlier.

But why would Zaiya or Aris even want to be part of it?

"Games sound good."

He didn't think more on it. Instead he smiled, glancing to Zaiya with a nod. Whatever was going on, they were here to have fun. They all should have fun, together. "What sort of games do you think they have here that would make you hungry, though..?"

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

7myPGFN.png

OBJ I - The Courtship Festival
UKATIS
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble & Vera Noble Vera Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

e8c73efd2a800a6bae22b5fa2df9fa3f.jpg

"Oh, okay," Relief would wash over Zaiya's expression, her delicate features, as well as her mottled spots and markings, brightening in consolation that Vera was okay.

"I'm glad,
" she added, unconsciously giving Aris a squeeze of her hand in pleasure. Not only did Vera feel okay and would be able to enjoy food, but he was also willing to introduce her to his sister. Zaiya was so excited to meet more people and learn more about his family.

When Vera asked about the red ribbons, Zaiya tilted her head quizzingly, slightly confused.

"Huh?" Truthfully, Zaiya hadn't noticed that some patrons were wearing red ribbons and others were not. She had been too excited to dress up pretty and hang out with Aris and eat all that delicious food. Even better now that Vera was here. "Umm... the ribbons are pretty but I don't think we need them to play games or eat from the stalls right?"

Priorities here are food and having fun.

"Yes! Let's do games then!" Zaiya gave a delighted bounce on her boots, and the wisteria-type hair sticks and decorations on her colorful hair gave a gentle sway.

"Umm... walking around and doing something physical would work up an appetite..." Zaiya suggested going to her satchel to grab her datapad and see options. " There is the ring toss, bobbing for geldun-sun apples, the hedge garden maze, the sack race..."

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

t77acx9.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring

Valery was grinning from ear to ear up until he pulled her back by the hand and drew her into a kiss. He was going for something quick and simple, but she brought her hands up to his cheeks and held him just a little longer. Both to show him how much she loved him, and to let him know that her teasing worked too, damnit. No matter how cool and relaxed he always was, she still had her ways to lure this side of him out.

When she pulled back, she smirked at him to show him.

"Me? Humbled?" Valery reached for his hand and weaved her fingers through this, "I have no idea what you're talking about, love." Valery batted her lashes and tugged him along to get away from the singles looking to mingle. The last thing she wanted was for one of those to mistakenly approach her or her husband.

Dress or not, she was deadly.

"There are small games, like bean bag tossing or ring tossing. Maybe balloon darts?" Valery snickered and squeezed his hand affectionately. Even if they'd play the most silly or childish game, she'd have fun with it. All that mattered was that she was spending this time with him.

"We could also try a tug-of-war, or one of those races where you step into a big sack and have to run?" There was also a three-legged race if they wanted to work together, rather than compete.

But knowing the Nobles...

Im pretty sure I know everything
Tags: Jaidan Shatani Jaidan Shatani

Typhos leaned back slightly, his expression one of feigned perplexity mingled with a hint of incredulity. His eyes met Jaidan's with a practiced look of innocence, as if he were genuinely trying to comprehend the older Jedi's concerns. This old fool.

"Master Jai-dan, I must con-fess, your words are rather... per-plexing," Typhos began, his voice carrying a tone of false sincerity. "I assure you, I meant no harm by extend-ing my hand in greeting. As for the matter of memory copying, I can only say that such abilities among my people are not wielded lightly. We under-stand the importance of trust between indivi-duals, especially within the Jedi Order."

He paused for a moment, allowing his words to sink in before continuing.

"Per-haps it was a mis-und-erstand-ing, a misin-terpretation of intent on your part. After all, the Force can some-times be a murky pool, and our perceptions of its warnings may not always align. I would hate for a simple gesture of goodwill to be mis-construed as something more sin-ister."

With a subtle shift in his demeanor, Typhos subtly implied doubt, attempts to further sow seeds of uncertainty in Jaidan's mind.

"Surely, Master Jai-dan, you can appre-ciate the value of open comm-unication and trust among allies. If there has been a mistake, I'm cer-tain it was uninte-ntional on both our parts. But I trust in your wis-dom to discern the truth of the mat-ter." Typhos ended with a smile but did not look away this time.

if they're watching anyways
Auteme realized suddenly how she'd forgotten how padawans worked. He was still a kid. She'd gone through this before, over-explaining her role or things that a padawan shouldn't worry about.

"Between sleeping and my other responsibilities, I usually have about two hours to myself a week. I don't know if I can be your best friend to talk to you about stuff. But- yes, I can teach you things.

"What's your name, padawan?"

t77acx9.png

Ukatis
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti
"Let's start with something simple? If we tire ourselves out right away, we won't have energy for any other games." A sack race or something exciting where all three of them were up against each other sounded fun, but she figured it was best kept for last. Right before they'd grab some food.

And the food here looked good.

"Maybe we can try ring toss or balloon darts?" Vera glanced in the direction of those games and smirked. The idea of throwing some darts to make balloons explode seemed pretty interesting. Though... it'd be a lot more fun if those balloons were filled with water. She could throw them at her brother and cause some chaos.

Maybe hit Mom and Dad in the process.

"Come on, let's go."

Fuzzy watched Lula with a rapidly beating heart. Vera had assured him that this was the way to win over a Racyon heart, and he trusted her with his life. But despite that, he couldn't help but jump with joy when Lula plopped down near the trash bag and invited him to join her.

He owed Vera a big hug.

Still, as Fuzzy approached to join her in the snacking, he was careful. He knew better than to snatch the snack she wanted the most, so he purposefully picked out what she left to rot.

He had this.

M977SXg.png

"Oh I'm sure you don't, love."

Kahlil snickered just a little as he more firmly squeezed her hand. Humbling could come later. Would come later, actually. He did blink though and glanced about. Something she'd said stood out to him. What specifically he didn't say, but once he caught sight and grinned before dragging her along, it was very easy to tell which. Tug of War. He squeezed her hand again, glancing towards her with the same wide grin.

"This is a good step I think, for humbling. Ready to loose?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

xiqfVVX.png

"The ribbons are for people looking for dates."

Was at least what he'd read up on it. Zaiya asked, so he figured he should answer. He didn't give it much thought though. Instead he was glancing between Zaiya and Vera looking more and more confused. Were they playing a game to build up an appitite? Were they not to avoid tiring out? He hummed as he tilted his head, trying to sort out the two objectives to find a perfect balance.

There wasn't one. None of these games would tire Aris out, but he didn't know how much would tire them out. He let out a heavy sigh.

".. Darts seems like a good idea."

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

7myPGFN.png

OBJ I - The Courtship Festival
UKATIS
Interacting with Aris Noble Aris Noble | Vera Noble Vera Noble

TddmRqj.png
-

e8c73efd2a800a6bae22b5fa2df9fa3f.jpg
Zaiya was starting to feel Aris's confusion, which only added to her own. Was there something she was missing? Either way, Vera had great recommendations. Perhaps as they continued on and got to chatting and playing, it will all get cleared up.

And oh what joy came next! The prospect of playing games like Ring toss or Balloon Darts had her practically glowing with anticipation. Zaiya bounced on the balls of her feet, barely containing her excitement. Cobalt blue hues danced over her skin, illuminated by a subtle golden aura that seemed to grow brighter with each passing moment.

"Wait, they do?!" Zaiya exclaimed when Aris mentioned that the ribbons earned you dates. Oh was that what all of this was about? Why Vera recommended they go get ribbons? As Aris's sibling, she would know how much Aris loved to eat so that made sense! Oh, that was so grand. She wasn't sure how ribbons got you dates, but as long as they could get some, why not? As a Lovalla, she already had a fondness for fruit, and the idea of getting dates as rewards only added to her excitement. With wide, shimmering blue eyes, she looked from Aris to Vera and back again, practically radiating with enthusiasm. She was glowing.

Literally.

"I want dates!" Zaiya squeezed Aris's hand, her joy palpable. After all, she was a bit hungry, and if they could get some free dates while playing games, even better!

"Let's go get some ribbons then!" Zaiya suggested eagerly, unaware of the alternative meaning of the word. "We can find out where they're giving out the dates and grab a bunch to take with us!"

With a playful shimmy of her shoulders and a giddy grin, Zaiya looked at the Noble siblings. "We can munch on them while we play with the darts!"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

7myPGFN.png

Carlo found himself unexpectedly roped into helping with food and drink delivery at one of the stalls, trading his leisurely drink for an apron and a tray of goodies. Surprisingly, the white apron complemented his cherry-red suit with black fur lining, while his sapphire eyes remained hidden behind rose-tinted sunglasses, adding a touch of playful mystery to his demeanor.

Approaching a table of guests, Carlo set down the tray and, with a flourish, performed a simple magic trick, causing a single credit to vanish from his hand and reappear behind a guest's ear. His charming banter flowed effortlessly, a constant companion since his arrival at the festival.

t77acx9.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring

"I know what you're doing," Valery said while she squinted at him. There was a lot of technique surrounding the art of a tug-of-war, and not just strength. But strength and weight did matter. Her husband stood nearly a foot taller and was built like a mountain, so with just raw strength alone, she knew she couldn't really beat him. Not unless she came up with tricks and schemes to turn the odds against him.

But he always knew.

"But fine. I'm going to put you down on your ass, and I'll drag you through the field." She curled her arm to show off her bicep and flashed him a stupid little grin. Flowery dress or not, she wasn't going easy on him, and she was definitely about to show off to the entire festival.

This was her day.

"Do you want to make it a team effort, or just you and I?" Valery walked over to one end of the rope and watched her husband take the other. Usually, they'd have groups of ten or even more people on each side of the rope. Did he want to add that randomness into it? Or did he want to try and humble his wife alone?

"Come on, babe. Bring it."

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
2HQjV5Q.png

The boy smiled. "Nir. Nir Si. Can you teach me something right now?"

He beamed with excitement. He really did want a master, he just never seemed to find one that stuck around long enough to form that bond.

Two hours was enough, yeah? Enough to train him, and form that bond...

Tag: Auteme Auteme

t77acx9.png

Ukatis
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti
This was getting out of hand, now there are two of them!

Vera looked between Aris and Zaiya in disbelief. Her brother had a very good reason for sometimes being oblivious to the obvious, but this girl was even worse somehow. It was funny, though, and after just a moment of wrapping her brain around it, Vera began to chuckle, "I wasn't talking about food, but forget about it." Teasing wasn't going to work if they had no clue what she was teasing them about.

Maybe she'd find something later.

"We can do darts!" Vera exclaimed with a grin. "Maybe a water balloon fight after that?" She had spotted it from the corners of her eyes and grinned at the thought. Aris would have a speed and strength advantage, but Vera had visions to predict everything if she tried her best.

Not that she'd make that obvious to them.

"Zaiya, do you want to go first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom