Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Frozen Knight's Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Intent: This is Ragnar Wulfe's weapon of choice
Development Thread: No
Hero Unit: Yes
Manufacturer: Frenzied River clan
Model: Claymore
Affiliation: Witches of Dathomir
Modularity: Um.. can a sword even be modified?
Production: Unique
Material: Steel
Description: It has an eternal cold feel to it. This blade looks fearsome, and for good reason, as it has runes that spell out "Wolf" (that do nothing but make it look cool), 3 spikes on both edges, and a lot of carvings around the "Wolf" rune. It has been used in battle for about 12 years, and is special to Ragnar for this reason. No weaknesses or strengths known (To me even, but this will be Force imbued later)
Classification: Sword
Size: Two-handed
Length: 6'
Weight: 6 kilos
Other Features: lightsaber resistant (After imbuement)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
An unbreakable sword needs a good deal more detail and description. Please finish filling out the templates, and then we'll consider it. I assume this is a work in progress?

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Well, I need to know what metal to make it out of, it's 6 feet long total, and the blade is very heavy. Also, I can't find an image of Siegfried's player 2 version of Requiem from Soul Calibur, so no image yet unless you have a suggestion

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Well, just unsure what metals Dathomiri use, but chances are, it might end up being force-imbued soon if approved

I'll replace unbreakable with 'Hard to break', only reason I'm not completely removing the unbreakable thing is because it's my ONLY weapon on this character and I'd rather not have to fight someone who could break a 6' zweihander without a backup.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Alright. Well, as I said 2 times in different ways now, what metals could I make this sword out of?

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Alright then, cause until I find a pic and some good metal to use, this is mostly done, like my character profile...

The description is more than just an image of how it looks. It's about telling a small story about this item. Why was it made? Is it special to a particular person? Does it have quirks? These are the things that make tech submissions come alive and show us that the submission is part of a story, not just "I want to fight the best" or "I want to look the best". That's what we want.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Ayden Cater said:
The description is more than just an image of how it looks. It's about telling a small story about this item. Why was it made? Is it special to a particular person? Does it have quirks? These are the things that make tech submissions come alive and show us that the submission is part of a story, not just "I want to fight the best" or "I want to look the best". That's what we want.
I know, but other than force imbuement, it's basic in type

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Yes, but the point is that you need to write more. Please give us a sense of this blade's importance to your character, the process of its forging, the difficulties involved. Flesh it out some more and make it significant.

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Made it a non Hero Unit weapon cause this is a case where it's the man behind the sword that matters most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom