Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Galactic Republic (Ideas)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Teferi Efreet said:
As far as I know, Ben is no longer active. I'm joining the Republic as a Jedi.
Wow, really. Thats crushing. *sadness* I suppose then it would be best to have Teferi look after things in his absence. Leadership is pivotal. I will support this claim. Even if it makes me sad. :(

(Psst. Teferi. Your Inbox is Full. Lol.) :p

Elara Hulis

E
Teferi Efreet said:
As far as I know, Ben is no longer active. I'm joining the Republic as a Jedi.
Should the Jedi faction be merged with the Republic, then, or have another Jedi Master replace Ben as faction owner?

Also, do faction owners have moderating powers of a faction's discussion forum?

Darrick, it is good to see you! Welcome!

Elara, As Tefari has stated, he will step up as Grandmaster of the Jedi Order. As stated within the Faction's forum, the Jedi Order will potentially operate as its own branch of The Republic's government. Also, Faction owners do indeed have moderation powers over a faction's discussion forum.

Elara Hulis

E
I know. Yet, the question is more along the lines of how do we use the site's infrastructure, as well as the validity of the Jedi faction in the upcoming auction.

As far as the site is concerned, the Jedi Faction and the Republic Faction are both Factions in of themselves. Therefore, both are eligible to claim planets for the upcoming auction. (It would be akin to the canon relationship between the Mandalorians and the Sith, though they collaborate and have often operated as one entity in the past, they are still Sith and Mandalorians.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom