Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Master Tag list!

[member="Roth Tillian "][member="Shane Zion"] [member="Detorin"]​
You have been removed from the master tag list for failure to RP. Please PM me when your ready to come back.​
If you don't reply in 14 Days you will be assumed LOA and removed from the faction.​

Roth Tillian

R
I'd rather stay off the list, as I can't make it to every thread because of health issues.

[member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Larana Holst"]​
You have been removed from the master tag list due to inactivity in threads and the board.​
If you wish to stay post here within 7 Days or you will assumed LOA and be removed from the Faction.​
[member="Ire"], what is your status?​
Please post within 7 Days or you will be assumed LOA and removed from tag list.​

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to withdraw. I'm very busy at the moment with school and the direction I'm wanting to take Ali's story doesn't fit in well with the organization here. My apologies, but I have enjoyed reading your guys' posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom