Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The New Hope

Wearing: Serpentskin

Armed with: Divining Rod

Aboard: The Colossus of Tython

All in all, the Colossus of Tython wasn't a bad place to be exiled to. The Economic Capital of the House, it sold goods in secret all over the Galaxy. Laertia had been generous after what Themis had done.

Darth Themis, The Bright Lord of The Sith meditated in the built in Enclave of the Light Sith aboard the massive vessel. Like most days, she meditated on her failure with Laertia, and how her own haste...her own desperation, had finally tipped Laertia all the way into the arms of the enemy.

But was that the case? Truly? Or had Laertia always been planning to betray her? She didn't know.

And now there was another unexpected wrinkle, one of many bitter surprises at how her vision had so badly failed her.

Her Jedi student, Nathan Bloodscrawl Nathan Bloodscrawl lived once more.

Themis had been defeated, humbled. Humiliated. Her position preserved only to avoid an all out war with the Light Sith and some lingering sentiment Laertia still possessed for her. Her authority was shaken this past decade in her own Order. But she was not yet defeated.

Being on this wondrous ship gave plenty of time to think...to reflect...

...and to search for new apprentices...

That was why they were out in this sector of space on the outer rim. Themis's visions still worked, but only if she focused low scale.

She had had visions of a man named Logan Halo Logan Halo . Visions that had made her order the ship out to this sector, close to an Asteroid Field.

The currently beautiful looking Sith left the enclave clutching her lightsaber spear, gorgeous figure covered by a skintight purple catsuit with black boots and gloves. She strode through the arcology like sections of the vessel, telltale signs of its deluxe tech everywhere as she headed to her personal hangar, taken the lambda shuttle out into space. It was forbidden for her to leave the ship by House Io law. She regularly defied it.

All she got of Logan were flashes. Bits and pieces. But her visions, varied as they were, all insisted on one thing...

Logan Halo, for reasons of his own, was out here, in space. Today.

The Light Side was pointing her to another direction. At this point, Themis was out of ideas. She was willing to take the chance. Because she needed a spark of hope. Any hope.

Themis flew close to the Field, trying to extend her senses to search the area. She didn't trust her visions much these days, given how they always failed her when it counted, but at this point, it the art she fell back on the most when nothing else worked...

It was a bitter irony. She at last resented her visions now...

TAG: Darth Themis Darth Themis

In the Asteriod Belt Logan floated in his capsule, a pod of golden sarcophagus. Looking out to the stars he yearned for a second chance. The Jedi had failed him, and he did not have it in him to be a Sith. Was he to revolve in this belt forever? To be one of many pieces of rock without a voice. Silence flooded his head, The Connection was faint. Had The Force forsaken him?

Laying there he tried to seek, to quiet his mind and instead all he saw was violence, a flame spreading across a forest world and the sound of crackling sabers. The dark arts had left their mark, tainted his soul and yet to behold the Light once more before being put in this floating tomb. The caresses of the Daughter, the warmth of Ashla, how he had forgotten them as he became a peon of Darkness. There had been no rest for him at the Sith Academy, the spooks wrapped in black capes to cover their bones and cruel tones, they were misguided and fickle, offer power when they had no power over themselves. There was only one flicker, one solitary ember he fouhd meaningful, the tenet of passion. When it took hold he became stronger, and almost could see The Light. How wrong were they.. the dogmatic tribes of both sides? How blind were they to the true mystery because of prejudices and bias. Oh yes, there was incentive to keep them blind guides, to keep the war that had waged more years than any could count. This Hersey was the why for his confinement. And so there he spun with only dull rocks for company. All his refinery and pedigree, all those tutors and lessons of no avail in this sarcophagus.

The Life support systems were on tilt and his last fluids containing proteins had been drained. Resigned that this was The Will of the Force, Logan held out his gloved fingers against the frosted glass that was in the shape of the porthole, and wiping it, he then arched his arm back and began to conduct his fingers as if in orchestra, in the distance he saw the great flashes of light as stars died. A comfort that such old sphere of light perished too. And so as his black leather index finger waved, and middle finger and thumb made the shape of the crescent, his pod shook from a tremor.. movement. As it spun around he looked through the glass for the source, nothing in months had come through this derelict place, the belt was a floating graveyard of rock and starships long dim, that had drifted towards Him. This on the other hand was motion, caused by thrusters. Logan leaned back, his oxygen measurer rang loud, “WARNING! you have 2 Minutes of Oxygen Remaining.”
The Young Aristocrat began ro chuckle.
On fairest leaf salvation brings, and none to breath.. for too late to spread thine wings..”
With those words Logan felt the pressure shift in his capsule as the alarm rang louder. He felt the cold and held his arms with both hands.
Fairest Light.. if now to die, forgive my blight and let me never again be kept from your sight.
A prayer as he felt his throat dry and his breaths become shallow.
Gasping he sang out,
This little light of mine.. I am gonna let it shine’.. cough.
He felt himself beginning to lose the strength to lift his eye lids, and it felt as if a hand was pressing down on his head, not violently, but in a way that was meant to sooth him into slumber, a final rest unless something unexpected happened next….

Themis's power stretched out, searching the Force for her visions, until she finally landed on a vision where his capsule would most likely be found. She Piloted the shuttle carefully through the endless field of rocks until she found him. Sensors indicated he had a minute left.

Themis had a few seconds to make a decision. Too many futures began forming the more she hesitated.

What if she was wrong? What if he was another Laertia?

Could she bare such a failure twice, let alone survive it?

But then Themis remembered being dead. It was not pleasant.

Themis already had an environment suit on as she depressurized the cabin and opened the hatch. Hissed spells drew the capsule of Logan Halo Logan Halo into the shuttle, where it repressurrized and oxygen flowed back in as she slowly opened the capsule, praying her visions were not leading her astray, that this one would not be a disaster.

She had lost too many students as it was...no need or point in losing more...

Last edited:
TAG: Darth Themis Darth Themis

Logan had felt himself begin to ascend, his soul rising up from his body in the capsule. Part of him was ready, another part wanted to wrestle his spirit into submission, not ready to go.

Then suddenly it recoiled, the inner self settled back in the mortal shell and Logan can feel breath restored as he began to cough. It took him a moment as his sensory system was overloaded from the lights, fresh oxygen, and a presence.

Shifting in his black robes adorned with golden chains and lining, and his mask venting fluid. He turned to look at his Savior, a woman with long raven like hair and lips lush and red like bled kyber. Her skin was smooth and slightly darkened while still light as well.

Bowing his helm down he addressed her
Many thanks to you for your timely intervention, I owe you my life Milady.

Logan was not one to mince words, he spoke with a refined and sophisticated accent denoting his upbringing. He removed his art deco mask to reveal a pale face with cyan blue eyes and a smile from ear to ear.

I suppose an explanation for why I was floating in a capsule in an asteroid belt deserves an answer. The short version is I was marooned here by Sith because of my views.. honestly I am rather supeised by their elbaorate method of death and torture. They were not the sharpest the Sith Order had to offer. Anyways, any questions or queries you wish to mI will answer. As far as I am concerned I owe you a life debt and am bond to you.

Themis eyed him as he spoke. She kept silent, didn't smile.

"I see..." she finally spoke, as he proclaimed his life debt to her.

She wanted to believe he was the one. She did. But she had been wrong, disastrously wrong before.

He would be tested.

"My name is Moya De Lifte. I am a healer in these parts..." she trailed, not disclosing what she was quite yet. As she was a Light Sith, nothing about her aura would show nothing out of the ordinary in comparison to a normal light adept.

"If you swear a life debt...if you're...bound to me...I have some business to take care of on Kashyyyk..." Themis said.

"But you're in no condition to travel. We'll wait before we go..."

Handsome fella. Reminds me of Morris... she thought to herself.

Fifteen minutes later...

Themis silently prepared a meal for Logan Halo Logan Halo to eat in the ship's galley, still in a her skin tight suit. The cowl was off, her face fully visible as she prepared food.

As she cooked, Logan would be able to see small personal effects, photos of her and Laertia Io Laertia Io from the days when she was still with the Silver Jedi. Her lightsaber-spear was stored away, and he hadn't gotten a look at it yet. She was just a healer at the moment.

"You were...very lucky I happen to be out here..." she said. "Another minute, and even I couldn't have saved you."

"So, what's your name?" she asked wrestling with doubt and terror to the point her hands threatened to start shaking, only a supreme effort on her part hiding visible signs of distress. She had moved them out of the field, and the ship was on a steady course in hyperspace.

Should she be doing this, she asked herself.

What if my failure is even worse than before?

"I'm not with the Jedi, by the way. I just use the Light Side..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom