Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sanguinius Vampirika in Space

Yoru Shakou

QzXYoQ9.png
..:: Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty ::..
The Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty is the Autocratic Stratocracy organized into a loose Federation that reigns over the Ishanna System located in the Commenor Systems Alliance. Founded by Amelia Sorenn-Syrush - whom claimed the relatively untouched Ishanna System - as a means to provide the Sanguinius Vampirika species with their own safe haven in the galaxy.
With a focus on strength and merit, the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty is a sub-faction of the Commenor Systems Alliance.
IF you've ever thought of making a Vampire, now is your chance to have a place that will openly welcome you.
The Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty is focused on providing the Sanguinius Vampirika species with a safe haven in a galaxy filled with turmoil.

Yoru Shakou

To my own lamentation I hadn't really done much with the SSD since its conception. I plan on changing that and getting it even more active - alongside the SSI - in regards to its relationship with the Commenor Systems Alliance and its relationship with the galaxy as a whole. So your returning would be more than welcome. - [member="Asha Mataya-Syrush"]

Well, it is outlined in the Species Submission that only roughly 10% of the Galactic Population could be changed via the gift of a Vampirika. If you want to join in though and be active with the sub-faction, that remains up to you. I'll be working on it a bit more in the coming weeks. - [member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Yoru Shakou

Well if you're offered to change once, use the therapy to change back and then attempt to get changed again... you'll probably die from the second attempt.

[member="Vanessa Vantai"]

Yoru Shakou

It has more to do with the fact that to become a Lesser Vampirika, an individual has to consume the blood of a Vampirika willingly (you don't get turned from just a bite). It's more likely that if you turn, get cured, and then consume the blood again, that your body will reject the blood and destroy you from the inside out - akin to a body rejecting a transplant from an organ donor.

Yoru Shakou

The change was never described fully into any substantial extent as to how it changes an individual - this was purposely left out to prevent the submission from being bogged down with additional wording that would otherwise turn individuals off from attempting to create a member of the species. Likewise, it is still left open, with the submission only stating that 10% of the galactic population is capable of being changed by the blood - with a minor caveat (though I do not remember if it is in the submission itself or stated elsewhere) that if one had managed to find a "cure" they would likely not survive a second change if they wanted to be turned again.

For the most part, it is not intended for an individual to be constantly changing back and forth between being a non-Vampirika and being a Lesser Vampirika.

In Umbris Potestas Est
How the change occurs is quite important, IMO - it determines exactly what means of “curing” it is. That said, I suppose all of that is something to be figured out in threads.

Yoru Shakou

The affect of how the change occurs was not given depth because it is a serious character change that isn't to be taken lightly. Again, the change won't Hellen if an individual isn't willing. It won't happen by being bit. This decision is not something to be taken lightly, or to constantly being going back and forth on a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom