Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Shadows That Follow

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The Verdict floated aimlessly through space. The aged former ORC war vessel may as well have been derelict. A behemoth, listing aimlessly through space these last few standard days. But onboard, a skeleton quietly, grimly, worked at their assignments. The once fully manned battlecruiser's numbers had dwindled over time. Their mission was a mystery, the light at the end of the tunnel nowhere in sight. And their captain did not attempt to assuage them. Nor did he hunt down deserters. Only a handful of people on-board knew what the captain's goals were. And only a fraction of them chose to stay after their captain told them.

Dax wondered why, as he looked out through the viewport at the glittering dark canvas before him. He'd be eternally grateful to those who'd stayed. Somehow, he'd repay them, and ensure they were kept safe.

"Are you sure about this, Grand Marshal?" Brill's voice came from behind Dax. "You're never gonna stop calling me that, are you?" the man said looking back over his shoulder at the woman. She'd been at his side since he and Bryce had founded the Judges. She was dedicated, and even after the ORC dissolved, she'd helped keep the Judges running until eventually they too fell apart. A thousand places she could have gone, but the Force had seen fit to bring them together again in some seedy bar on Kabal.

"Yes, I'm sure," Dax reaffirmed to the only one left onboard who knew of his plans. The rest, former soldiers and Judges, why they stayed was a mystery. Maybe it was just the adventure. Or that they remembered the man who'd once fought for their freedom and safety those decades ago.

"If I can't dissuade you then..." Brill stepped up beside Dax and handed him a datapad. "Here's the full list of locations. Best place to start is-" Dax waved the pad away. "Thanks Brill but," the dark-haired man took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled. "I'll find him on my own."

And Dax cast his consciousness through the galaxy.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom