Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Ultimate Blade and Saber Survey

Another survey came to mind. By all means take it as many times as you want, through the perspective of as many of your characters as you find relevant.

It's four multiple-choice questions, and it will produce pretty pretty charts to brighten your day.

Since Survey Monkey only allows 40 responses (I've had an account a long time and that hasn't seemed to kick in for me yet, but better safe than sorry), if the above survey refuses to accept your responses for whatever reason, {{{{{please use this link THIS LINK instead.))))) (Please don't take both surveys with the same character in mind though.) I'll stay on top of response count and disable the first link once it hits 40 in case it caps, and the 'thanks but we're closed' message will have the link to the duplicate survey. {{{{Did this x2.}}}}} All that to say, it SHOULD let us get up to 80 120 responses, and if we fill up I'll make another copy. Most exciting.

EDIT: first copy full, use the link surrounded by red now kthx

EDIT: second copy full, use the block caps link now kthx

Last edited:
Current turnout ratios. Needs more Sith.

ymfTsRY.png

Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill - Quite a nice little survey, tossed responses from Julius and Ijaat's perspectives at it.

Sith turnouts are funny.

In fairness, I dumped the link in the GA and SJC chats but not the TSE one, so that's probably a factor. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex was nice enough to share it around the Sith ecosystem a bit more than I'd done, and I'm starting to see that bear fruit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom