Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thulgar the Black

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Just one last question. I see nothing about sith swords on the restricted tech section, nor amulets for that matter. What is the websites view on that? Sorry for being such a tourist.

[member="Thulgar the Black"] - Anything with any special enhancements or augmentations require a sub in the Factory. If it's just a normal amulet, no sub is necessary. Sith swords I'm not as knowledgable about. :)

Don't worry about it; everyone's a tourist their first time. :D

[member="Zoey Marix"] Would know about Sith swords, the writer has made quite a few in the past.

On a second note, I would be very interested in roleplaying with you, [member="Thulgar the Black"] :) In fact, I'm in one right now with another Valykri. If [member="Lok Jorunn"] is cool with it, you could join.

Thulgar the Black said:
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Just one last question. I see nothing about sith swords on the restricted tech section, nor amulets for that matter. What is the websites view on that? Sorry for being such a tourist.
Sith Swords and amulets are both sensitive topics. As a Sith Sorcerer and an observer of alchemical techniques, submissions regarding any Force-imbued weapon (especially Sith Magic) would require a development thread or two. Amulets are the same way. The more work you put into it, the more pleased the staff will be and the more chance you have of having it approved.

I also write Lok Jorunn, the Valkyri. Feel free to join mine and Gherron's RP if you'd like.

Thanks [member="Darth Arcis"] and [member="Gherron Vael"] I would be happy to join your RP. I am closing up shop for the night but I can hop in tomorrow morning. Can either of you send me a private message with details and we will get the ball rolling?

Also [member="Darth Arcis"] I appreciate your advice. I am up for putting some work in for the sith sword- I didnt intend to start out with it. Thulgar is force sensitive but untrained so I thought throwing in a sith sword would add for an interesting element. I may end up forgoing the idea and saving it for when I bring my sith on board.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="Thulgar the Black"] - Alchemy and Imbument are my thing as well.
Sith Swords usually require a dev thread, but most people opt to do them is just for the feel of individuality and uniqueness. Force-Imbued items (IIRC) definitely do, as they're pretty much straight saber-proof. Amulets can get off without a dev thread so long as they are very basic; I'll link a couple of examples. Anything beyond Unique will definitely require one, and restricted materials such as Songsteel require a thread for the completion of the challenge as well.
Likewise, I am open to negotiating services in those fields, as I run a lab where such things are hand-crafted and produced. Sometimes, just doing the dev thread with me is sufficient enough for me to work for someone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom