Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Two Jedi Walk Into A Bar...

pe2q0TN.png

Objective: Catch up with his friend
Tag: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

M977SXg.png

At the entrance of the Jedi temple, a lone figure was leaning up against the pillar of the Jedi temple and looking out into the city in silence. The man in question, Silas Westgard was awaiting a good friend to finish up a class and join him on a small catchup. For a while, they had both been neck deep in assignments but today was one of those rare times both were free for a while. It was only when Jasper had sent him a message did things start properly coming to fruition, there was no way he was going to say no to a pal after all.

They had a lot to catch up on this standard cold night on Coruscant, such as what they've been doing all this time and more personal matters. The last time they properly talked when they had a conversation in regards to taking his padawan for a lesson. Since then, they had both been all over the place to help prevent wars from happening. A little bit of alcohol wouldn't hurt either, it was only the locals that could be a problem.

Silas knew full well how much they could drink. Barfights were his way of knowing, most of which weren't his fault by any means.

For the sake of both of them, he hoped that wouldn't be the case tonight. Being a Jedi was stressful enough, they didn't need more adding onto it where were getting investigated for potential assault.

Coruscant
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

QMYkguM.png

Jasper made his way out of the Temple, and it wasn't long before he spotted the man waiting for him. A tired grin spread across his face. It felt like it had been ages. All things considered, it probably had been. He had been busy to no end. This was a window to escape it all, just for a little bit.

"Alright," Jasper exhaled, "Come here you stupid bastard."

He was going to give Silas a hug if it was the last thing he did.

The knight wasn't normally like this, but after some time reflecting on his semi-isolation he couldn't help but want to give what was probably his oldest friend a hug. After all, they were a dying breed, the last of a generation that had practically destroyed itself in the war. In many ways it was like Silas was brother. There weren't many other people in the galaxy who could understand the same experiences that he had. He'd give his fellow knight a firm pat on the back before moving to the steps of the temple.

"Hope your tolerance has increased," the man laughed. "I don't wanna carry you home."

pe2q0TN.png

M977SXg.png

"Bring it in you idiot"

Silas moved forward and met Jasper's hug with one of his own, something which he also didn't do with just anybody. Jasper was the same, and considering how much they had been through together they had every right to do so. Jasper was the brother he never had, one that he could always rely on and trust with his life. Not many Jedi in the order had that amount of trust in him. If anything, he was only one of a handful of individuals.

Pulling away from his embrace, he smirked over and nodded a few times "My tolerance will always be the same Jasper, unstoppable" the knight joked before giving him a nudge on the shoulder and moving to the stairs to begin their sacred journey to the pub "It's not like I had secret parties every time it was my birthday to build up that tolerance was it?" Silas continued, full well knowing it wasn't a known fact that Silas had done this throughout the years.

Even so, Jasper had been present at a good few of them. Especially the infamous 18 party that almost got them arrested in the city.

"Everyone in the order knows I can drink you under the table if I really want to. I've done so before, I can do it again."

Last edited:

Coruscant
Tags: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

QMYkguM.png

"Everyone in the order knows I can drink you under the table if I really want to. I've done so before, I can do it again."

"Hey, I wasn't trying," Jasper laughed. "You've never seen me drunk before. Besides, I used to work with the stuff. I've stood behind a bar or two in my time."

He did used to be a bartender, back when he was a different kind of man. It was a fun escape, less about the alcohol and more about the people that you met. Still, he knew his way around a bottle. Jasper had seen Silas truly drink, but he always reserved himself. Perhaps it was because he didn't really feel the urge to get wasted. Still, today was a different kind of occasion. He didn't mind letting himself get a little bit of a buzz.

"I've got some bottles back home that would knock a Bantha out cold," he remarked with a grin. "I try not to use those very often, but I have a bit of left over stock from that time. Its probably aged a little by now." The knight gave a dismissive wave to the subject. "But forget about all of that. You have a place in mind?"

pe2q0TN.png

M977SXg.png

"Yea yea..." he said to him with a smirk "Just because you know how to make a good cocktail doesn't mean you have a good tolerance does it?"

At the end day, it was all fun and games when it came to drinking. The two of them rarely drank heavily, but when they did they were sure to make the most of it and then some. Today was not one of those days, they were drinking yet with a sense of duty in mind. They couldn't just go on a night when the enemy was quite literally on their doorstep.

"I've heard about those kinds of drinks, they can knock out people for two days straight if drank excessively. Thankfully they are hard to get, else I'd have my own bottle back on Azbrian waiting for me"

Beginning to make his way down the steps with Jasper in tow, Silas thought momentarily of the options they had. They couldn't stray too far away from the temple in case of an emergency, or find themselves in one of those dodgy bars that got them into trouble. Even with that in mind, there were still a few good bars littered around close by.

"There's this cool arcade bar called "The Screen and Pixel" which has opened a few streets away that allows you to drink and play some classic machines from eras gone by. When I curiously poked my head in a while back the bar had a broad selection, we can give that a try if you want"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom