Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm Yourself By the Fire [ Introductions ]

I2nupkj.jpg

Oya!

Greetings, one and all. Welcome to the Aka'liit!

Don't be shy, gather 'round. Introduce yourselves to your fellow vode!

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Su'cuy, ner vode. I'm Briika or Bree... married to [member="Vilaz Munin"], stepmother to [member="Lok Munin"], mother of [member="Mesh'la Dral"], and older sister of [member="Kad Tor"]. I bring my skills as a seasoned medic/baar'ur to the group, and also my marksmanship.

My name is Malok. I'm married to no one, don't have any kids...man that is depressing to say out loud. Anyway, I am the CEO of ApeX - a PMC. I bring my horde, my Hammer, and my strength into the service of Mandalore!

OYA!

Xander Carrick.

Married to [member="Maya Carrick"], My son [member="Zephyr Carrick"] is somewhere. No clue. ( ;) ) And I have two more children who have seem to go on an LOA. But, its all good.

I bring my hammer.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Su'cuy! I'm [member="Briika Tor"]'s daughter, and [member="Kad Tor"]'s niece, not to mention stepdaughter to Mand'alor [member="Vilaz Munin"], and stepsister to [member="Lok Munin"] so you might be seeing me around from time to time. :)

Jagen Wren

J
Su cuy'gar anade I'm Jagen Wren; No wife, no children, no family except my fellow mando'ade. I'm glad I finally get the chance to be a part of something like this.

Keira Ticon. Former Warmarshal of the Mandalorian Crusaders, former supreme commander of the Republic's old clone army, not quite so former a Mandalorian now. Married into the Zambranos and adopted into House Verd, I've got plenty of family, including a husband and two kids.

Long story short, it's time to get back in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom