Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*waves at the audience*

[member="Tirdarius"]

An HRD called Moira Skaldi got her hands on a sample of Siobhan's DNA through illicit means. Then her company Archangel used it to create a clone: Enyo Typhos.

She's been indoctrinated to serve the Archangel way and fight Sio one day. :d

[member="Tirdarius"]

It is very screwed up. Archangel took lessons from the Atrisian Empire's Inquisition.

Little Enyo has two clone 'sisters'. She'll probably rebel one day...we'll see what happens then!

[member="Tirdarius"]
I don't know if you remember me, I used to be around a year ago with the One Sith briefly... then disappeared, and now I'm back again. Funny that you'd show up here again around the same time I came back though. I always enjoyed your writing, and your character was very much my kind of Sith, in fact I wanted him to be Wolf's master back then, but I disappeared before getting to the stage of asking you.

Anyway, we have a pretty badass First Order faction now, based on the same First Order of the new film, and I'm loving it!

So are you just dropping in for a visit, or thinking about RPing here again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom