Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome and Introductions

Greetings everyone!

While not necessarily cast as a Pirate, I am Zarack, certainly classed as a Criminal. You may notice that I am also a force user yet not aligned with neither the Sith or the Jedi Order, I've still got a good few years ahead of me to carve out my illustrious career in devious doings and precarious poachings of goods fit for a credit or two.

Though originally a dual-manned and piloted vessel, my beauty of the stars has been kitted out and piloted by yours truly, alone. The Bacarra is my baby, my home and my sole asset; worth far more than the price on my head.

I look forward to exploring the underworlds of Chaos with you all.

Zarack Zorathi.

Matthew(Rogue)Drevur

Captain of the Emeralde Luna, and owner/friend of
"SO! Has anyone here been on Kiffu or Kiffex? Great planet by the way. NEVER be there on monsoon season. Its like a hurricane and a tornado had a baby with a bantha, not the greatest description..." I say to break the awkward silence.

Sadly not! I was born on Eriadu. A cesspit in itself of pollution though you don't need to walk far to find out that it's rife with criminal activity. Don't know much about the upper levels of the city but the underground's an active playground for those of our ilk.

Daak Dakaara

The Not-Quite-Captain of the Smoked Opal
Well, it seems I'm to introduce myself.

The name is Captain Daak Dakaara... although currently I find myself Captain of naught but the lint in my pocket. I found myself marooned after my first mate sowed mutiny among my crew. While I blame only the comfort of my previous station for my temporary setback, rest assured I am as sharp as ever, and I will have my ship back. I've only recently found my way back to the less-than-civilized corner of the galaxy, and have an itch I just can't scratch.

In the mean time, if there's a contract I might make some coin on, I am available. For the moment I'm without ship or crew, and I carry but a small blade and hold-out blaster, but it's my mind you get when you hire me, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed with the results it yields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom