Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Brothers and Sisters!

Greetings and Welcome Brother and Sisters to the Raxian Empire! We are just getting off of our feet, but we will make the galaxy remember what it means to be Honorable and focused on prosperity of our fellow members. The clan will unite and provide for all who need a place to go to feel like they belong. So I hope you all get along and help each other out, because I certainly plan to do the same.

We will be looking to get some faction threads up once we have enough members. We will also be looking to go major, so there is that to be looking forward to. I have already started looking to getting some support from outside the faction going as well. I want this to be a fun faction that promotes creativity and fun. Anyone who has an idea for a thread of any kind just throw it up into the faction discussion area and tag me or any of the admins I assign later. From there we can brainstorm and get it up and going for all of us to enjoy!

Also if anyone needs some help with anything just ask away and we will be sure to offer our help. That is what this faction is about after all. Mutual respect and helping hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom