Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome! Introduce yourselves!

Tell us about you! What do you like to RP? What positions will you be taking up? What will you be looking forwards to.
Most importantly poke around the Info Section. I've tried to streamline that as much as possible for ya.
What do you want more of? Less of?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Howdy everyone :)

Lets show the galaxy our awesome adventures that will soon begin.

I like to rp in general especially when it's a good story.

As a character Sanya could fill many roles. Jedi, commander, politician. She is a master of the force able to train and guide others to steer away from her mistakes. She has experience in battle both ground and space. Sanya even leads an elite squad of troops. On top of the list she is a monarch of a world.

Ill be looking forward to see the new republic steer in a new direction with a real fresh start. Right now we are the makers of a brand new story that will give this place it's name. With in luck we will grow strong in a never expanding galaxy.

Yo, I'm Veino, and I'll be around. I've been present pretty much at the beginning of every Light Side faction in the past few years until they get up and running, which is probably what Veino'll do this time too. He's a wandering knight errant, so settling down isn't his style. He goes where the Force needs him and his experience. For the most part, he's currently stationed himself on Rhen Var with the Silver Watch to regain his connection to the Force.

I'm Akabane, once was a prince but this and that happened and now I'm just a wanderer. Sorta poor and in search of work I joined the New Republic. Hopefully, my shaping abilities will be of use.

P.S. I'm probably a little late in this introduction :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom