Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome, New Members

Hey guys!​
Feel free to check in here, when you join the Faction​
You can do this with each character you join with, or just once as a writer.​
Welcome, and enjoy your time with us!​
If you have any questions, or require any Faction-related assistance, please don't hesitate to message a Faction Administrator, or drop a message into the Help Desk.​

Hey, hey, most know me as Bradshaw Ku (CSA Prince) on chaos or discord, but for this awesome-sauce faction, I'll be playing your prophet and highest of high priests Neb-ka of Myth.

As I'm sure you can all surmise from his picture, he's a fun-loving, kind soul, and likes a quick game of tick-tack-toe, long walks on the beach, and volunteering at animal shelters.

Hi. I'm Carpy. Also Carpy on Discord. I'm here with my character Kainan Wolfe. Generally, I'm involved in all sorts of shenanigans related to conspiracies, plots, politics and war. I'm also a shipwright.

Hello, I'm Liz, I'm a rp-holic.

Already in your discord on the count of being allies (over in CIS, I write Katrine Van-Derveld). Here with Lady deWinter, might still need some pointers on where to fit her in here. She's been out of the loop for quite a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom