Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Fight Club

The Club

vlcsnap-2013-07-29-21h08m29s249.png

Welcome to the Fight Club.

Rules:
Restrictions are decided on by both competitors, or in case of a tournament, by the host.

No Cheating

No Killing

Rounds are over only by TKO or your opponent forfeits

No performance enhancers

No Rigging Fights

No grabbing of hair or clothing

ALWAYS listen to Sebastion above all else, or if he is absent Lysle and Sigourney.

Now boys welcome to The Royal Dragon Club.

(Did this on a tablet so I'll do better than this late)

[member="Sebastion Wulfsorrow"], For winning You may want to add in
"Foe submits to you." kind of deal. Because if it was ONLY knockout, then we will have way to many people with concussions. Some of us don't want to lose braincells, Others can't afford to.

I look so very much forward to this. If anyone is up for a fight then please say so. I haven't rp fought properly in a long time and this is an opportunity I don't want to miss out on. :)

Am I allowed to bring in a tough, burly Russian man with a thick accent to fight in the form of an NPC?

And can I bet on him losing the match every time and making mad bank

[member="Sebastion Wulfsorrow"]

Drats. Can't blame me for not trying tho'. Well, if anybody would like to try his luck against Drago Jr., I'm open for it. Do need to exercise my combat writing.

Is it okay to have multiple fights going on at once (separate timeline kinda deal)? So we don't have to wait for you and Lysle to finish.

If so, anyone up for one? :)

[member="Arianna Maneria"] And I'll fight you then. :p
Will you be able to start the thread and tag me? :)

EDIT: I got some time, I can start it. :) Finished and tagged you! ;)

Kara

K
I would fight but I feel, being a droid, I have an unfair advantage against any of you organics. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom