Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome

Psst [member="Atheus"], there's a Heavenshield in here my friend. Are you sure I should be here? Pretty sure those guys off people like me...

>.>

<.<

Hi everybody! Don't mind me. I'll just be over here... Not murdering people or enslaving anyone or selling mercenaries to criminal groups...

I think they bought it.

[member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], *Cues protective mother*

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"],

Either way, welcome to all of you who are here. Take a look around, and let me know what you think, and any places in where I can improve the look, feel, or just the basics of the faction.

[member="Keira Ticon"], Glad to see you here. Didn't know if you wanted, but I thought this would be a good place for Keira. However, What I think doesn't matter. lol

[member="Veiere Arenais"], Trust me, Keira is in good company.

[member="Arctorius"], Welcome! Glad to see another person using Knightly armor around here. *stares at Veiere* Make yourself comfortable, and take a look around. Should you have any questions, let me know.

[member="Atheus"]

First and foremost, a former member of the Jedi Order till the day he dies.

My armor is for emergencies but I much prefer the risks of battle weighing against me.

"I am one with the Force, the Force is with me"

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom