Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have we here?

Allies: [member="Kable Detta"] @Allison Willimina [member="Ordo"] [member="Garrus Garon"]
Enemies: [member="Bond"] [member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Arturious Engel"]
Objective: Scrap the Droid (OOC-It's no big deal, just be more rational. In real combat, you'd never turn your attention from your opponent to attack a backpack. And if you were that lapse of mind to do so, don't attack someone like me who more than likely has explosives stored there, and attacking them would blow you up too.)

Nolan picked up movement on his HUD, a ship was inbound, but Nolan ignored it. He looked at the droid throwing little lightning tantrums. He blew a handful of mines but there were dozens more all over the area. Nolan ran at the droid, blasting away with his Kath Hound, the heavy scattershot showered the droid with hundreds of energy bolts. Even a skilled Sith Lord would struggle with the volume of fire being rained upon him, so a novice droid that somehow had the ability to try and use Force powers would struggle greatly, even possibly succoming to the firepower of the Mandalorian.

Nolan noticed something on his scanner, a large heat source in the center of the droid. He zoomed in as he charged forward, a casing in the chest of the droid housed some sort of crystal. Maybe the droid was infused with a Force Crystal that the Jedi and Sith valued so much, which they used to build their precious lightsabers. Nolan wanted to get closer to the casing and destroy it. Hoping that destroying the Force Crystal would turn the magnadroid back into the useless hunk of junk it was. He resumed his normal vision, and in the event that ship behind him, became offensive towards him, [member="Ordo"] was sure to put it down. If Nolan could get close enough, the ship would run the risk of hitting the droid.

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
She took no notice of the tuna can that entered her cell. Why would she? However long it had been, many had come and gone. At first she had attempted to keep track, but there was no use. For all she knew now, this could be another young one, come to see the great horror that had been stripped of power and locked in a dank cell.

Yet with the very first syllable that escaped his mouth, her head shot up. She recognized the voice, that man whom she had not seen in so many years. Strider Garon. Her mind remembered it. She remembered it. And when he spoke her name she laughed before the corners of her mouth pulled back, revealing her teeth. Thrice, in rapid succession, they bit the air, and she laughed again.

Taking a moment to inhale deeply, she pushed herself up from the thin blanket.

"And neither have you, old friend," she said. Beneath the demented eyes, beneath the years of captivity, the old tones and colors of her voice could still be felt; that warm, rich voice, finer than any wine one could ever taste, "even now, after all these years... And you still fear me too much to enter my cell without your full armor and helmet. Do I scare you so much even without the Force?"

Not waiting for his answer, she cackled manically again.

[member="Strider Garon"]

I was really beat up now. The gunfire had ripped my coat to shreds, and the only thing protecting me now was the movement of my lightsaber, and the armor plating on my body.

My fighter moved slowly closer. And closer. And it fired. Not at the Mandalorian. He was too close. It fired at the mines that appeared on its sensors. Hopefully, the explosions would create enough noise, heat, and smoke to distract my adversary.

I leapt out of the smoke.... and landed near the Mandalorian again, my lightsaber now aiming for the chinks in the joints of his armor.

Beskar may be beskar, but joints need movement. And the need for movement could prove fatal to this man.

At least he still couldn't see the second 'head' on my chest through the tatters of my jacket. If I needed to, I could still get up and fight if my head got blasted.

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Allies: Mandos
Enemies: [member="Bond"]
Objective: drag the heap of scrap back to the trash compactor

The droid jump into Nolan's reach, without a seconds hesitation from the moment the droid landed, Nolan fired the last dozen scattershots into the chest of the magnaguard. It had made foolish mistake, thinking Nolan would not know what type of droid it was. The lightsaber would skid off his shoulder plate, as Nolan slid his shoulder forward, narrowing his body to the attack. The momentum of the droids attack would not allow any redirect in time to avoid a dozen scattershots center mass. The second head of the magnaguard and the casing in the center of its chest would be destroyed.

Eat shot and die you scrap heap.

The area around Nolan lit up from the shots laid down by the ship, giving everything in the area a yellow hue. He felt the heat around him, it fueled his vigor to press his gun straight into the chest of the droid as he fired away. Shredding the droid into scrap metal. Were the droid miraculously to survive. Nolan had more surprises in his sleeve. He was a Mandalorian after all. They were walking arsenals. Nolan focused on the droid to make certain it wouldn't survive.

Location: Inside a locked room on the surface level of the prison complex on Myrkr
Allies: Mandos [member="Strider Garon"]
Enemies: [member="Arturious Engel"] Everyone else

Five minutes passed with no response. Kable didn't hesitate. He ordered the XO of [member="Ordo"]'s ship to open fire and intercept the target. Intercepting [member="Darth Banshee"]'s ship was inevitable, but that was a job for someone else.

Kable pulled more restraints out from the compartments in the locked room and fixed them to the prisoner. His movements were slow and methodical.
He restrained her feet, then affixed her feet restraints to her hand restraints which would eliminate any mobility. Finally, he fastened a restraint across her chest which would attach her to the chair she was sitting in. Bottom line, she wasn't moving.

He stood in front of her and spoke, his voice cold and devoid of emotion. "I am going to comm the intruders on your ship one more time. And you are going to order them to release their Mandalorian captives and then leave planet and never return. You are not leaving here. The option that I am giving you is whether or not your body is broken before I throw you in a cell" He then opened the channel and remained silent as he waited for her to make her decision. The intruders would be able to here what she had to say through the mic in his helmet.

The Mandalorian was counting on the fact that I was a standard MagnaGuard. He wasn't counting on my Shard brain's reflexive stabbing motion into the underside of his shoulder. It might not be fatal, but it would hurt like hell. And that was enough.

Sparking slightly, I jumped up and caught the bottom of my fighter, aiming it towards the prison and hitting the 'fire engines' button on my belt. With my other arm, I swung my feet up to stick on the ship, not relying on my very damaged arm to hold me onto the moving vehicle.

Of course, I only had one lightsaber left, and that wouldn't be enough to take apart a whole base of Mandalorians with Force suppression.

I'd have to get creative... And fast.

She was getting scared, she was here to try talk to them not to be bullied by him. She thought the mandalorian had more honour, than this. She was helpless, she had surrender peacefully so they could talk. She need a small victory so she could at least, look her family in the eye. She had failed in her mission to make peace with mandalorians, but surly she proved herself to them enough, to be treated better than this. She shook her head in defiance, he would not hit would he?

[member="Kable Detta"]

Allies: [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Nolan Detta"] Mandalorians
Enemies: Everyone Else
...well all hell was beginning to break lose on the ground level of the gulag prison, within its perimeter, but underground on the lower levels of the prison where captives were kept he continued to sit on the durasteel bench he'd been initially found at. Indeed Garrus hadn't moved a muscle from his position despite his knowledge of the battle waging above him now and had been relatively quiet over the comms thus far. Eventually the Warrior would have exhaled a breath that could be audibly heard however, well would have been audibly heard if anyone had been around to hear it, before shifting on the bench and turning to look towards the turbolift doors which remained sealed shut...

...he was silent, stoic, and then finally his voice would materialize over the comms as he contacted Kable...
"Is everything alright I've been receiving local comms chatter from the surface indicating the perimeter skirmish that may be taking place."...not really far fetched considering everything that is going on. Once his message was relayed via the comms he would have went silent and waited for a response...

...as Garrus waited he did what he'd been doing the entire time for maybe the half dozenth time he checked his equipment ensuring that the Micro Grenade Launcher and Vornskr Scattergun were both battle ready and when he was satisfied he would considering giving them another quick check. Not much else to do considering his position. Regardless of what was happening Garrus understood that if any was to descend on the turbolifts he would be the one blocking their path, a position he was prepared to succeed in, however he had started to feel an inkling of curiosity with regards to anything occurring up above him...

...when Garrus voice came over the comms again he'd have asked...
"Am I going to need to come to the surface myself?"...usually Garrus did not enjoy changing his position despite what was going on around him however it happened. He'd wait for a response over comms before making any decisions. Aware that Strider was also inside the prison he wouldn't feel terribly bad about reporting to the surface if assistance was required considering his brother was more than capable of defending this level. Tipping his head forward Garrus would sit back on the durasteel bench again and stare towards the containment tube across the corridor from him which housed the small reptilian creature capable of blocking the force as it were...

The Sith before him had committed crimes against Mandalore. She had admitted to killing Mandalorian warriors, as well as to having Mandalorian prisoners. She was no friend, no ally. She, was an enemy. And yet, Kable had still shown her leniency. She had not been harmed, she had been given privacy and granted a female to perform the search. All of which were amenities that she was not entitled to, but he had granted anyway. He was within his rights to beat her, torture, or even execute her if he wanted. She was a Sith, and had aligned against them. She was guilty of espionage and had even killed some of his fellow brothers in arms. Yes, she did deserve death. [member="Darth Banshee"]

He walked around behind her, the comm channel to her compatriots was still open. He drew his sidearm and leveled it to the back of her head.
Over the comm channel a shot would be heard as he pulled the trigger. Kable would immediately kill the transmission. The Intruders on the other end of the frequency would have heard the shot and then static. Arturious Engel

The shot would have missed, as Kable had fired just to the right of her head. It would have harmlessly hit the ground in front of her. She was still alive, but without the connection to the Force, none would be able to feel if her life had been extinguished or not. The intruders were left only with the knowledge that Darth Banshee was dead.

He holstered his sidearm and walked over to cabinet in the room and retrieved a syringe filled with a powerful sedative. He said nothing as he walked back over to her, uncapping the neddle as he approached. He placed the syringe in her neck and deposited the sedative into her blood stream. Within moments, she would be unconscious for several hours time, with no chance of waking up. He threw the empty syringe across the room and then positioned the T-Visor of his helmet right in front of her face so that in her last few seconds of consciousness, his black helmet would be the last thing she saw. Finally he spoke "You will answer for your crimes. The fate I have given you is better than the one you deserve" Those would be the last words she would hear before she would slump into consciousness. Her body would go limp as she sedative took effect.

Kable would then comm [member="Garrus Garon"] <Banshee is incapacitated, but we have other intruders. Come up and enjoy the fun.>

With that, he would turn and leave the her in the room with [member="Allison Willamina"] the Countess. He locked it again as he left. Then he would wait at the lift entrance, for Garrus to arrive. Then, they would purge the surface of it infection...

" Old age has wizened me, Old Friend" Strider sharply retorted back at his long term captive " I have lived this long not playing the fool and possibly with a dash of luck on my side. But the answer is yes.... Yes I do fear you [member="Shery deWinter"]" He wasn't too proud not to be truthful with his enemy. "I would be an idiot not to be fearful of you. But now the question is, what do I do with you? I have hidden you this long; cut you from the force, cut you from your family and friends. I had ended your reign for this long with forcing you to live in captivity, like the animal you are, as a punishment for the evils you had unleashed upon the galaxy."

Strider stepped further into the cell and let the cell door close behind him "But now your allies have found you. I have choices to make, to either place a bolt through your pretty face and be done with the likes of you. Hold out and risk my fellow mandalorians lives just to keep you my prisoner...... or Do i ransom you off?"

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
She bit the air again, five times now, before resuming her cackles. Old age hadn't taught her old friend how to save up on words. So many of them, just to say so little... As he continued to speak, she turned her back to him, pretending to be peeking out of a window that was not there, and sniffed the air like a kitten. Only when he finished did she turn around, yet the look upon her face was more terrifying than any insanity she had gained within her time as a prisoner.

She was focused on him now, the fingers of her left hand moving slowly as though she'd remembered she could not cast Force Lightning in this place.

"You will do neither, old friend," she said with a calm and collected voice. A rush went through her body - she felt almost, almost, like her old self, "you have not kept me here these past centuries just to end it with a bullet. If my death was what you sought... It would have happened long before I set foot on this planet."

The other option had been... Ransom? The focused look vanished from her face as she began to laugh again. "Which of my allies and friends have made it through the Gulag to demand me now?"

[member="Strider Garon"]

[member="Bond"]

Nolan watched in bewilderment as the droid went from charging full force at him, to somehow dodging point blank scattershots and jumping to its ship. The droid must've spontaneously magnetized itself as it 'flew' away and to a passing fighter. The slight adjustment made by the droid would mean nothing as it stabbed forward but moved backwards. The saber merely touched the armorweave underneath the beskar. Nolan gave chase and now commed the prison where his brother, Garrus, the Countess, Allison and Strider were stationed.

"Inbound fighter, I repeat, inbound fighter. Target is Sith in origin and has been deemed worthy of lethal force. You are to give no quarter to the pilot. It appears to be a magnaguard with less than standard intelligence and higher than standard brass bolts. I suggest destroying the target with EXTREME prejudice."

Nolan was on foot but luckily, he wouldn't have to contend with the prison defense systems. He would reach the prison shortly. Bob stuck his head out of the bag and licked at Nolan's neck. He looked back and tossed the lizard a ration from his belt.

"Good boy Bob. Good Force Lizard." He spoke like a father talking to a newborn.

[member="Kable Detta"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="Garrus Garon"] @The Countess who's name eludes me.

There were two turrets tracking my fighter. I leapt off, onto the left turret, aiming the fighter to collide with the other.

If I could just get through this, I'd be inside, and I'd be able to hide.

The fighter collided with the turret, just as it fired on the turret I was hanging off of. I leapt off before it exploded, and decided, with a grim satisfaction, that this had been a fun adventure, even if I ended up losing this body.

At least [member='Darth Banshee']'s ship would soon be here. With [member='Arturious Engel'] in command, I could trust that the actual hostage trade would go well. But the Mandalorians are a vengeful people. They would never hand over the two Sith Lords in their custody.

We'd just have to make an offer they couldn't refuse.

Arturious Engel

A
Captain Markus @arturious engal

With all due respect acolyte, but that message was important. He new was on dangerous ground. when he disagreed with a sith. How ever Darth Banshee paid his wages, and that of his crew. The important think to note here, it was some mandalorian that used the comms, not Darth Banshee. He new he better elaborate, other wise he might end up headless.

As such we will, be sending them a message, but not one they can track.He paused and looked the acolyte in the eye`s, and asked him Could you please record a message, from all the prisoners. We will send it them in a compressed form, it means they have less than naught point one seconds to trace us. Which trust me, they will not do. Mean while I need to keep this ship on the move, so targeting even if they get dead zone reading is next to impossible.
Arturious shook his head following the Captain.

"That message was a trap Captain." "Think for a moment before you react hastily." "There is only one person outside of those of us still on the ship that even know we are in this system much less where our exact location may be."

"That person would be the same person who would have our comm frequency to send us a message." "You are a loyal man Captain and I respect that but this is a game not a fleet battle with clearly drawn lines and strategies." "The only person who could have given the Mandalorians the information is Darth Banshee herself." "Which means either she is compromised or she is making a huge gamble that they will agree to a trade." "Giving them even a ..........................................."

Arturious was interrupted as they heard a gunshot come over the comm after the five minute window expired. Arturious looked thoughtful for a moment wondering if their enemy had actually just executed Darth Banshee or if it was another ruse to get them to give up their position. Arturious found it curious as the transmission was killed before any background noise could be heard and no taunts from the Mandalorian were given. The only thing Arturious was sure of is he was glad it was not Alexandra in their custody or he mite be pushed to do something stupid like allow his emotions to cloud what he had to do.

Arturious approached the Captain closing the distance between them and pulling his saber igniting it before putting the point of the blade a mere centimeter from the Captain's throat.

"No such message will be sent Captain in any form." "I did not come here to be feed to a bunch of thugs without honor who would execute unarmed prisoners during a peaceful negotiation." "And they call us evil, they call us animals." "Either your employer Darth Banshee is dead in which case I am your employer now or the Mandalorians are trying to test our resolve."

"Either way disobey me and I will remove your head from your shoulders." "I did not survive multiple attempts on my life and several sieges of other worlds to die now just because a ship Captain wants to wet his pants at the first time something does not go according to script." "Keep us moving and undetectable this is a game of Sabaac not pazaak."

Arturious in his own mind new he was playing a dangerous game with the gamble he was making. If Darth Banshee was dead then there was no telling how much of the mission had been compromised. Outwardly Arturious displayed a steeled resolve that would make it clear what the Captain said and did next would determine his own fate.

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Kable Detta"]

Nolan reached the compound as the droid destroyed a pair of turrets, he'd reloaded his Kath Hound and rounded up over a dozen thermal detonators. He pulled his L3 river rifle and loosed a stream of bolts as the droid landed on the ground. Tracking any possible detour the droid could take, Nolan was dead on with his aim. And he means DEAD. Center mass where the second core was of the magnadroid. He moved forwards as an entire squad of Mandalorian warriors came up to the droid. Rifle, slug throwers and Beskads in hand. The droid would go down. Nolan closed in behind the droid as his Vod ordered the droid to halt and surrender. A magnetized crane used for taking containers of prisoners at a time was moved into position over the droid. If The droid jumped, it would become Nolan's new fridge magnet. The thing was already fairly damaged due to Nolan's relentless barrage from their primary encounter. So it would be slowed. Logically Nolan knew that the droid would be absolutely unable to use any Force powers being so close to the prison that the Ysalmari in the facility would be sustaining a Force bubble almost a kilometer in diameter.

[member="Bond"]

Damn.

I put my hands up, surrendering. But I had one more trick left....

I held my wrist to my face and screamed into it.

"Arturious! I've been caught. You know what to do."

[member="Arturious Engel"] [member="Darth Banshee"]

Nolan went to detain the droid. Him and the others disarmed the droid, Nolan obtained it's comm and lightsaber. The Mandalorian squad escorted the droid inside and Nolan followed behind. Another Vod dropped a signal jammer and stopped it to oblivion. Any other gear was taken to a containment locker. It was then Nolan noticed that the droid had a jammer on the whole time. So the droid had just yelled to no one and the fighter that had carried him away had kamikazied the pilot inside who must have been waiting somewhere in the wings. The Mandos put the droid in a set of Magnacuffs for its arms and legs. Nolan stationed two inside the containment room and two outside.

[member="Bond"] [member="Arturious Engel"]

Hmmph. I'd forgotten to deactivate my jammer... So Arturious hadn't gotten my message... I could only hope that he and [member='Darth Odium'] would figure out that something had happened to our strike team and come help...

But they still didn't know that I was a living being inside the droid, rather than some exotic Sith-programmed subroutine.

That was definitely an advantage.

Shery was correct, if he wanted her dead it would of happened ages ago. Now he was unsettled with the idea of sharing too much information with a prisoner but one had to way his options for the greater good. His helmet hid all visible emotions from the dreaded sith woman making that much harder for her to turn him about with her wiles. As if such handicapps would slow the dangerous beauty down.

"My intel reports a faction of sith lead by a [member="Cameron Centurion"] has come to free you" Garon snarled as he informed [member="Shery deWinter"] the identity of her would be savior and company.

Darth Banshee heard the shot rang past her ear, she flinched as she thought he just about to kill her. She turned at him, and began to shout at [member="Kable Detta"], You stupid man, my crew might kill the mandalorians know. Their blood will your head not mine, you idiot. Have you never heard of concept of peaceful negotiations. As she shouted at him, he walked over to a cabinet took a syringe. He then injected it into her, what it was strong he probably think last for several hours. Chance are it would not, she was sith and had drug habit. She intentionally poisoned herself to try forget the pain she felt, from being run of mandalore. In spite of this she could not help still caring for them, as she was sith and not a jedi. Jedi did feel emotion she did, and her downfall was always to care. Though once she did care for some thing she move a corllian hell for it and a kamino high water for them. He spoke words to her as drug started to take effect You will answer for your crimes. The fate I have given you is better than the one you deserve, She muttered back as she was falling asleep What Crimes.

Captain Markus looked at acolyte, and was about to tell him where to go. Then shot rang out, his instinct was to space the mandalorians. He then looked at the acolyte and said, I am former captain of imperial intelligence trust me they would never traced that message. Though know I will accept the mission has failed. I am taking out of here. We will go to dead space, and I try contact them from their.

He then head to his bridge, and started to navigate the ship into upper atmosphere. He was avoiding clouds, and any weather pattern that might give his position away. As he got higher up, he looked for an area the mandalorians where sending ship through. This was so he could mask his distortions of the out atmosphere, with the incoming ships.

​Once he broke in to near orbit, he began maneuvering into a position he could make a jump to light speed without being noticed. He choose a spot on far side of near moon, their he punched in the coordinates for place near by but between systems. Then in flash they had left the prison system.

Markus then order the hyperdrives to be prepped and ready, for the next launch. He then returned to the acolyte, he looked at him and this time gave slight bow. They where no longer in imminent danger, and time to talk about their next move. Okay while the engines are being prepped, what your plan?

[member="Arturious Engel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom