Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Wider padding for the popup reaction selection pane

universe entire with-you
Hi Chaos!

I'm aware that this may not matter to many other folks, but I want to bring some attention to a feature of the forum that I've been struggling with in silence for some time.

I love reacting to others' posts, specifically picking from the array of options that appear when hovering over the 'Like' button. The problem for me is that point-and-click is not always my friend. I have some minor hand tremors which can make it really hard for me to keep my mouse pointer within the virtual lines of the reaction popup selection pane. If I'm having what I call a shaky day, I spend more time than I should trying to select the reaction I want because the menu disappears each time a tremor makes my mouse move off of it. On mobile, I choose the wrong reaction a lot for similar reasons. If anyone's gotten notifications for me changing my reaction type to the same post over a short span of time, one of these reasons is probably why.

Please could
  1. the padding for the reaction popup selection pane be widened to allow for a little more mouse movement up and down off of the menu without causing it to disappear?
  2. the spacing between the individual react emojis be made larger for ease of selection, especially for mobile users?
I (and others!) would appreciate it a lot. Thank you for reading :)

This is what I'm talking about, if it's not clear:
x6JbsI8.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom