Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you kiss the person above you?

She moves like she don't care
*hides her banta toy*

ztPWQ5E.jpg

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
:eek:
Frak!... *had looked around for that zapper to kabosh the girl's curiosity, but is nowhere to be found* ...now where did Karlie hide that thing?

[member="Mariya Fleischer"] , you're just gona have to surrender that stuffy and give it to [member="Scherezade deWinter"] , before that girl gets too out of hand. :(

She moves like she don't care
Marina DeVoe said:
:eek:
Frak!... *had looked around for that zapper to kabosh the girl's curiosity, but is nowhere to be found* ...now where did Karlie hide that thing?

[member="Mariya Fleischer"] , you're just gona have to surrender that stuffy and give it to [member="Scherezade deWinter"] , before that girl gets too out of hand. :(
No, that belongs to Saede Taggart. I am just keeping it until she comes back. Maybe... :(

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Excuse me... *gets around the mountain giant to talk to [member="Mariya Fleischer"]*

Saede Taggart? She...she still alive?..??
I thought she- *confused look* :huh: ...well there were rumors she went down with her ship. Stories...
You know..instead of surrendering, she scuttled her ship...into a nearby star!...Didn't she? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom