Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You want to buy some death sticks?

[member="Valik"]

Tysk was the clan mother, well the one in charge of buying things. If she let the children buy stuff or make deals Basaba would have more weapons then space in her home or ship. Allison would have it filled with knick knacks and statues. Anita might have it with booze and then there was Levy who was the reason she was talkign with this man(group)something cause making a deal in person with a corporation was tricky.

So she was sitting here in synthatex clothing wither her hair in tight rows. Glasses on covering her eyes and the scar, with the news of her latest adopted daughter even she needed something for release. Perhaps she'd buy one of those warheads they were selling and fill it with essence of zeltros before launching it over some random battlefield against enemies of the clans. Anything could happen but Levy wanted her deathsticks and a more permanent supply of them coming in was possibly a lifesaver.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Tysk Willamina"]

Jonas Huen waited in his office on Junction, one of the Mandalorian Clans had contacted them to possibly go for a long-term deal on their Lotus Stick products. Finally he got a ping on his desk's comlink.

"Mr. Huen, a 'Tysk Willamina' is here to see you." His secretary droid paged him, and he smiled before pressing the voice button.

"Thank her for coming by, and send her up." Jonas replied, eager to get the new deal underway. A Mandalorian clan using their products could mean big things, after all the Mandalorians were a heavily combat-based culture. If the Willamina's performed well, perhaps other clans would be attracted to PharmaTech, meaning more and more profits.

[member="Valik"]

Tysk looked at the droid and took the glasses off while she was directed in and around. A contract with the clan to her meant possibly them working for those warheadss down the line. Never knew when they might come in handy but first get her daughter the sticks and then when Mandalore asks get them weapon grade equipment. One never knew this company could have an entire biological reseach lab buried under a city ready to make weapons for profit. She entered with the coat getting a small gust while offering a smile. She was takin in the sight of the man Jonas and gave a bow of her head while extending her hand and speaking. "Thank you for seeing me, it is a lovely place you have here."

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
"Oh, it's quite nice yes. Not really the progress of our company, but a nice start up nonetheless." Jonas replied. "Now, as much as I love aesthetic discussion, I'm sure you didn't come here to comment on my office. What can I do for you?"

[member="Valik"]

Oh that was good, getting to business was good as she gave a nod of her head. "Yes business, my daughter has an affection more addiction towards deathsticks and cigs. She saw your lotus sticks and it is something else she can put in her body, she does good work, preforms and cleans. Doesn't fall into bad habits so I approved that as long as she continued I would see about getting a steady supply contract for the clan. I don't have need of warheads yet but those we might be able to convince the Mand'alor to buy and get later on. Good business and deals need a foundation after all." She slid a hand into her coat for the datapad and information. "So how much for monthly shipments of these sticks?"

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Jonas Huen pulled up some numbers on his terminal.

"Well, depends on how much you want. Our packs and cartons are what you'd expect from a pack of deathsticks, and a crate has twenty cartons. Normally we charge about sixty grand a crate, but if you signed up to an extended deal we could put it down to around 50 grand a crate instead."

[member="Valik"]

"That sounds perfect, should be more then enough for her and means I won't need to get her gifts ever again." She thought more about it and a contract like that with the credits her newest daughter brought in.... Hell the house of Serrano was going to go to good use for this purpose. "Where do i sign?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom