Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morning Person (Noah)

Bella Thorn

B
Bella's eyes fluttered open, she was laying with her head on Noah's chest. Gently getting up, she put sweat pants and a tank top on, walking by her dress from the night before. She looked back to make sure Noah was still sleeping before slipping into the kitchen. She began to make eggs in the massive hotel room's kitchen as she hummed a song

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah yawned as he woke and noticed Bella wasn't in the bed,but he then heard the sound and smell of eggs cooking. Once he got out of the bed,he walked over to the satchel from last night and pulled out the spare set of cloths he had in it out,a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top with the Pyre insignia,he quickly pulled the clothes on and stepped out into the kitchen. Noah walked out in the hall,navigated on smell and came to the doorway of the kitchen,once there he leaned against the frame and smiled at Bella. "Does this mean we're dating?" Noah asked,referring to the fact she was cooking him breakfast.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella laughed and flipped an egg, then turned it on low and walked over to Noah. She leaned in closely and said "It's only polite to cook you breakfast, but if that's you asking me out, then I say yes." She giggled and kissed his cheek then went back to the kitchen, turning the heat back up and Making some toast.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah smiled after she made her statement and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Well then,I guess that was my way of asking you out." Noah said with a smirk on his face as he went over to the fridge,opened it and pulled out a carton of blue milk,he then went to the cupboard and grabbed two cups and poured both of them a glass. After pouring he went over and set Bella's glass down next to her and went to the living room and turn on the holo-screen to watch the news.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella grinned and got two plates, putting some eggs and toast on Noah's plate and setting it on the counter, then putting a small portion on her plate. "Food's ready!" She said, smiling. She walked into the living room and gave him his plate, before getting her own. "Anything good on the news?" She asked, looking him in the eyes.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah smiled and thanked Bella when she gave him his plate and took a small bite of the toast and swallowed it before talking. "There's a few good articles,most of them revolving around the Liberty Concord and the seperation from the Confederacy." Noah informed as he took another bite and used a swig of blue milk to wash it down.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella nodded and took a few bites of eggs and toast, chewing them for a long while before setting her plate on the coffee table and draining her cup of blue milk. She then Cleaned her plate off, then went back to the couch and sat down. She waited patiently for Noah to get done, hoping to cuddle when he was done eating.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah sighed and rubbed his stomach happily as he finished his meal and then set his plate down on the coffee table and scooted down on the couch and cuddled Bella closer to him. "So,what do you wanna do today?" Noah asked as he swept a stray her out of her eyes as they cuddled.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella wiggled until she was in a comfortable position, nestled up next to Noah. "Umm I have no clue" she said, resting her head on his chest. She didn't really have any clue as to what they should do today, hopefully Noah would have some ideas

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah chuckled when she told him she had no idea what they should do today. "Well,you could go show me your ship,maybe we could even take a ride in it." Noah informed her as kissed her forehead as he held Bella close.

Bella Thorn

B
"Yeah, let's do that" Bella said, smiling. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him. She smiled even more when he kissed her forehead, then she let go of him and stood up. "I'm gonna go clean up a little, I probably look like a mess right now" Bella said, giggling as she walked to the fresher

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
"No you don't,you look perfect." Noah called out to her as she exited the room. In the meantime,Noah cleaned up the kitchen and dishes and put everything away,making sure not to chip anything,he then stood at the door,waiting for Bella to finish in the fresher.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella grinned at Noah's compliment, then changed into a black skirt and a bright red tank top, putting on makeup and doing her hair. She cleaned her mouth also. When she was done, she walked out and smiled at Noah. "All done. Do I look ok now?" she asked, smirking.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah smiled wide when he saw Bella in a skirt and tank top and then shook his head when she asked if she looked good now. "You'd look great no matter what." Noah informed her with a grin as he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her close.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella blushed at his compliment, allowing herself to be pulled closer as she kissed him. After the kiss, she grinned and kissed his cheek. "So do you have to get ready or something?" she asked, observing his sweat pants and t shirt.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
"Well,since I don't have any clothes here we'll have to stop at my ship later." Noah informed with a smile and then wrapped one arm around her waist,the other was used to open the door and then he walked out into the hall,dragging Bella with him.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella said "Ok" as she giggled, being dragged along by Noah. She jogged a bit to keep up and said "Just carry me" in the most whiney voice she could muster, grinning.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah chuckled as Bella asked him to carry her in a very whiney voice. Noah obliged her though,grabbing her by the hips,picking her up and wrapping her legs around her waist so she wouldn't fall. "This better?" Noah asked as they got to the elevator and Noah hit the button for the ground floor.

Bella Thorn

B
"Much better" she said, grinning. Just then, the elevator doors opened and an elderly couple appeared in the elevator, awkwardly eyeing them and then walking out of the elevator to their room. Once they went into their room, Bella broke out into laughter

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah chuckled to himself when he saw the elderly couple eye them and then walk out of the elevator,he then pushed the button for the bottom floor. Noah grinned at Bella he heard he laughing and kissed her forehead. "You have a cute little laugh." Noah informed her as he readjusted himself so it would be easier for him to carry her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom