Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
I can edit fancy effects and cool texts, I can add borders, I can even change eye and hair colors. Photoshop, however, is beyond me.

I've been getting lots of complaints on my avatar being small, and I also got something on my photoshop in the cheeks. So, I'm requesting a reworking from the experts.

I was wondering if anyone could take any image of young Ahsoka Tano (seasons 1-3) and edit the facial markings into something similar to what's on my current avatar. I want Carona to have her own, unique facial markings, like all togrutas should have I don't want to just copy another togruta's, even if I'm using a Snips playby.

Thank you!
~ Elvira.

Carona Totsari

It takes true strengh to turn the other cheek
[member="Edward Frisby"] the best I've got is what's in my siggy (the computer I had it on crashed.) For original pictures of Ahsoka for the new siggy, pick any from the movie and seasons 1-3 that you like

Netherworld

[member="Carona Totsari"]

cuucu0Z.png

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom