Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back on the Plains (Veino Garn)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"While im must say that i am not one to agree with such i am interested in seeing in how true that is." She smiled and brought her hands together once. "Well lets see, for the first question lets start with... what planet were you on last? Simple and not really important but the question is just meant to jump start things so that the conversation can progress further." She let her hands rest on her lap, clasped and her eyes focused on him while she sat there.

Veino nodded and shrugged. "That sounds like a fair start." He leaned back, and started counting on his fingers, trying to remember which planet he was last on. "Bastion. I was on Bastion last. Did some hopping before I stopped there again though. What brings you here?"

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"I came here looking for study and improving myself in my talents, plus ive been here several time in the past and i find it to be a enjoyable opportunity to return every so often." She paused and thought for a few moments before speaking again, throwing off the shroud of not being able or not knowing how to sense the force and its effect on the man infront of herself. "What sect of force users do or did you belong to, or do you not know of your inherit gift." @Veino Garn

Veino nodded at her answer. Made sense. He'd done that a few times before. Not here of course, but other places. He gave an imperceptible nod as he felt her drop the cloak of secrecy. He paused before answering, thinking. "I was originally trained a Jensaarai, and spent some with the Fel Imperium's Imperial Knights. Now though.... just a Jensaarai."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra nodded and sat back to look at the sky for a time, her eyes following it. "Well, your turn to ask." An imperial knight at one time and now no longer, she wondered what it was that made him leave their service but it was not her place to question such a close question, sometimes the past was something to be shrouded in mystery and not revealed. @Veino Garn

Veino nodded, and swung his legs back and forth to bump against the rock. What type of question should he ask? Basic? Deep? One popped into his head. "Where are you going?" Definitely vague. Not that great. But, oh well. It would undoubtedly have an interesting answer. He was rather glad she, so far far anyways, had declined to pursue the answer from the last question. It still stung.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well lets see, no where really, i have no where that i need be and no one to answer to. Only my research leads me and at the time i dont have any more expeditions planned. How about you though, where are you going?" Her chin rested in her hand as she propped it up with the hand.

Veino nodded. "Makes sense." He shrugged. "I think I might head to that neutral Force academy I heard about in what used to be Sith space. Do more training or something. No idea after that." In honesty, he was rather lost. Maybe he'd go home, as weird as that felt. What would he even do then? Get promoted? Lectured? Who knew? Guess he'd have to find out. @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Neutral force academy, where is this if i might ask you, i had not heard of such a place in my own travels and i would be greatly interested to look further into such a thing. Heck i might even joing it after some higher consideration on my part." He thoughts drifted off to what this force academy might know and what it might bring to the world that lay before them and what might pass on to be part of the future. @Veino Garn

Veino frowned, thinking. What was it again? V-sometihng. "Vaynai is where it's located. Very nice place for a school." Much nicer than could be usually found. "What would you want to learn there?" He wasn't entirely sure what he'd be learning there, but anything would be nice, actually.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well ive always wanted to learn the technique of Force Lightning, perhaps i might just improve my abilities in telekinesis and telepathy instead. That is the benefit of the force, there is always something to learn and always ways to improve yourself so that in the end you are held in the threads of fate furthermore." Alexandra's hands reached behind her head where they remained, acting like a pillow for her head while she laid on the stone. @Veino Garn

Veino nodded. "Sounds like useful skills to learn, and a wise philosophy about the Force. " He slipped his canteen out and took a slow sip, looking out over the plains, waiting for whatever question she might ask, and where he might go next. Kashyyk? Coruscant? Kuat? Who knew? He'd just have to find out then.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well youre up, whats your next question on this game of life?" She turned her head to look at him, calm and cheerful as she laid back on the stone, the conversation was a good one that kept her mind active. @veino garn

Veino nodded, thinking. "Where did you start your training, if I may ask?" That was always an interesting question to discover, since beings had such complex stories in their lives.

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

She hesistated on that question and for a minute she even looked at the ground, formulating an answer. Where had she recieved her training first, the first to ever show her and give her the way into commanding the force was the man she valued like a father, but the Sith were the first time she received heavy training... it was a hard question for her and her expression lost its cheer and became sullen for a second before she looked back at him. Her eyes were calm and soft before but her expression showed a tinge of sadness. "My first master was one that belonged to no order, to no peoples, he created a compound for himself and later me where i lived in until the Sith for the most part forced me into their order." @Veino Garn

Veino winced as the sudden shift in emotion struck him like a freighter. He gave a weak, apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. Bad question." He wrung his hands nervously. "I-I'm sorry..."

Alexandra Feanor

Her smile returned instantly, shaking her head and hands. "Oh no, its ok, just a bit of a darker past then i like to remember but your question was more than valid and i am happy that i was able to answer it. Our pasts shape us and the past is what brings us here today, i would not change a single thing that has happened in the past and that is plainly for the fact that i am happy to move on and grow stronger and better than back then. How about you, i assume you know a little, who was it that first taught you?" She smiled and rested her chin on her hands which was clasped infront of her now, the calm and kind expression once more joined by the cheer in her eyes and her soft smile. @Veino Garn

Veino nodded blandly, reinforcing his emotional shields, since they had slipped through the course of the conversation without him noticing. "I'm still sorry for bringing it up. It's interesting, really, how pasts make us who we are..." He drifted off, thinking. What had made him who he was? He'd probably never know. "Oh, yes. It was my master, Iorant Lupal, was my first teacher, and did most of my training except the most recent training."

Alexandra Feanor

@Veino Garn

"Ah, anything in particular if you dont mind my asking?" She crossed her hands and listened attentively, waiting for his answer with a smile on her face, she was curious into this man now having never heard of that man. "After you answer me or not though, i do believe its your question next." SShe acted as if nothing had been wrong, keeping herself calm, kind and cheerful with a soft gaze and voice. @Veino Garn

Veino tilted his head, slightly confused. "Particular? As in things I've been trained in?" He shrugged, and tried to remember which ones. "Telekinesis, sense, leap, all basic Force techniques, lightsaber combat. Everything, plus other specific skills. For my question... what do you want to achieve with your life?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom