Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Blood for Spice ; Mando, meet Monster

Mature Content Warrning Theme Song Mature Content Warrning

It had started insidiously, slowly over the last few weeks, in pairs or small groups, Zabrak had begun to appear on Roon. It went unnoticed, they didn't disrupt anyone's life, or cause a disturbance that drew attention to them. Over time however, certain residents of Roon began to take notice that these Zabrak continued to gather, almost exclusively in a night club controlled by a small splinter group of the Pyke Syndicate. It had been the same for weeks, in groups of twos and threes, Zabrak entered the club, seemingly enjoyed themselves, and left without incident.

That changed one night as the small groups of Zabrak visiting the Club continued to pour in off the streets. It quickly became apparent to those in the Club that night that something was going on. The innocent bystanders visiting the Club soon began to make excuses to leave. As local time neared the midnight hour, the nightclub had become a staring contest. On one side of the room Pykes sat in a small cluster, while some eighty Zabrak sat on the opposite. Gunfire erupted shortly after. The nightclub closed its doors for a single day. The next night, when the business resumed its normal hours of operation, there simply were no Pykes. The Bouncers at the door had been replaced with Zabrak men in fine suits. The bartenders now strapping young Zabrak men, or lovely Zabrak ladies.

At the back of the club, in VIP booths once reserved for the Pykes themselves, sat the Crimson Devil of Nal Hutta. She wore an evening gown that clung to her like a second skin. The black whirls of lace blending with the fierce tattoos that decorated the Crimson Lady's body, leaving it difficult to be sure where tattoo ended, and fabric began. Behind the Zabrak Matron a pair of I.G. Droids stood watch, while a golden Droid served her drinks. The neon glow of the club blurred the Zarbak's sharp features, replacing them with a blazing Death's Head tattoo. Zenva reclined, sipping whiskey, and snacking on a tray of roast meat. Her eyes shifting constantly behind her glowing mask. Someone was bound to answer her brazen capture of the club. Time would tell who, and how they came to answer.

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla

XgZ6TPF.png

Location: Settlement close to Skyhold, yet some woods and fields in between.
Wearing: Beskar'gam
Equipment: E-851 Dueling Particle Pistols, Kal dagger

3rcQdeq.png

Reports had come in from a nearby settlement that a bunch of zabraks had infested the area and disturbed the peace on this side of Roon. Peace strictly upheld by the hand of Aloy and Tan'yill Vizsla. Skyhold were ever the ever shining capitol of the district, and where House Vizsla resided when they were planetside and resupplying The Recluse. This was also Aloy and Tan'yill's refuge from the never stopping quarrel of mandalorian politics. A safe haven. A sanctuary. Naturally, alarms like this one had to be investigated.

Wearing her full blue and brown beskar'gam, Tan'yill had taken with her two Death Watch troopers to take the matter in her own hands. With the help of their jetpacks and Tan'yill's jet boots, they soared through the air with the dusk skies above them until they reached the settlement in question. If zabraks - if anyone - dared to distrub the peace on Roon, they would have to have an insanely big reason for it. A reason that really didn't exist, according to Tan'yill.

The trio of mandalorian warriors landed close to the cantina and approached the enterance in a casual and disarming manner. The black and expressionless t-visors might have worried the finely-suited zabrak bouncers, as they immediately moved in front of the door, one holding his hand up in a gesture for them to stop.

''Friends!'' Tan'yill uttered friendly and held her hands out by her sides. ''Who can deny a band of tired fighters to get a cold drink, as they are just passing through the area? I knew a zabrak lady once... Pretty, red one... I can't remember she had these rude manners?'' she put up a fake facade, glanced at her warriors as she approached the bouncers. Suddenly, Tan pulled her kal dagger from its sheath and grabbed the bouncers held out hand, pulling him into a grip with the kal pressed to his throat. In the same fluid motion, she let go of the hand and drew one of the dueling pistols, aiming it straight at the other ones head.

''Uh uh!'' Tan'yill uttered through the helmets vocalizer while smiling behind the t-visor, making her voice come out even more cold and callous than it were without it. ''You draw that blaster, I'll cut your buddys throat and make you watch as he bleed out grasping in vain onto the last fething seconds of his life... before I make your spiked head look like and N-1 starfighter... And let me tell you, I'm so tempted to do it either way...'' she explained and hoped that the message would be clear enough for the zabrak bouncer not to do anything stupid. Needless to say, he didn't, which gave the trio admittance to the cantina without further questions.

The three pairs of heavy boots announced the enterance of the mandalorian warriors, who stopped just inside past the droid detector and the vestibule.

''The riduur'alor of House Vizsla of Roon demands to see your boss! If you dare to kill her, not only will you have to try and pray that you have what it takes, but a hundred Death Watch warriors will be upon you and ultimately wipe you off the surface of Roon!'' she called out, looking around, ready to again draw her blasters.

Last edited:
Cries erupted outside the nightclub, those waiting in line scattering in dismay at the sudden display of violence. From her seat near the back of the club, Zenva could only imagine what had caused the commotion. The lack of weapons fire gave her a moment's pause, confused that none had been heard. She could pick out her guards checking their comms, chattering back and forth as more of her men begin to flood the club's main room. Zenva turned to her Droid, "My things please, F-Three." The Droid nodded, gave an affirmative, and turned away. A moment later it returned to hand her a small device. She immediately activated the shield, the neon glow of the club rippling and dancing like a nebula around her as she did and set the device in her lap. She gestured absentmindedly, and her Droid set a weapon on the table in front of her.

She looked up once again in time to watch the trio of Mandalorians plant their feet in the entryway, announcing themselves boldly. The club hushed as they did, many ducking down in their seats or otherwise making themselves scarce. Numerous Zabrak, some in armor, others in suits, all clearly armed, stared down the newcomers. There was a long silence before Zenva's voice rang through the room. Her nearly musical voice at odds with the vicious dialogue she offered. Few outside her home world of Iridonia spoke her mother tongue, Zabraki, and like her people, it was a fierce language. A moment passed and her golden Droid stepped forward. "Her excellency, Lady Zenva Vrotoa, Major Domo of The Hutt Cartel, welcomes you, honorable warriors of the Death Watch. True defenders of Mandalore. She asks if would honor her, and share drink and sustenance with her."

The Crimson Lady reclined in her seat, folding one leg atop the other at the knee. She rested on one elbow, her drink held up before the glowing Death's Head that hide her true face. The air swirled in hypnotic neon patterns around her as she plucked another piece of grilled meat from the tray beside her. Behind her the pair of Assassin Droids readied their matching rifles but didn't bring the weapons up to a threatening position immediately when the Mandalorians approached. The golden Droid moved between it's Mistress, and the Warriors to gesture to the seats opposite the Zabrak. Creating some small distance between them. A moment later it began to prepare drinks for the Matron's "guests". Zenva spoke once more in her vicious native language, laughing to herself after a few sentences. Her Droid translating for her after a brief pause. "Her Grace asks if there is a bounty on her head that she is unaware of. Or if you have picked a fight, you need her help with."

Last edited:
XgZ6TPF.png

3rcQdeq.png

All through the tense silence that laid itself like a thick blanket upon the cantina, Tan'yill let her gaze slowly wander from person to person of the ones who dared to stand and challenge them. All zabraks, more or less armed. The advanced HUD of the helmet registered and gave its assessment of each one of them. She hated a too easy and boring fight. She were fueled by a worthy and challenging opposition Her two companions readied themselves for a bloody shootout and kept the riduur'alors flanks, all while Tan'yill looked more forward to get up close and personal with the horned aliens.

"Her excellency, Lady Zenva Vrotoa, Major Domo of The Hutt Cartel, welcomes you, honorable warriors of the Death Watch. True defenders of Mandalore. She asks if would honor her, and share drink and sustenance with her."

A delicate singing womens voice rang through the room, on a language the universal translation module built into the sensor suite of her helmet started to pick up and translate for her. Shortly after, a golden protocol droid appeared to act as a translator and revealed the identity of the person in charge of the thugs that had caused so much of a ruckus that echoed all the way to Skyhold. Zenva Vrotoa. That name were familiar to the lekku-wearing mandalorian that stood up front and middle of the two Death Watch warriors. A chuckle turned into a slight and amused laugh, audible enough for everyone in the silent cantina to hear.

''The feth are you doing here, Zenva?'' Tan'yill began, and looked into the shadows behind the protocol droid where the woman sat. Tan was unsure if The Blood Matron would recognise her voice through the vocabulators, and started to calmly make her way over to her, with the two guards on follow. ''Last time we met, you had dug up some real amatures to do your dirty work... Seems like it ain't any different this time?'' she continued teasing the zabrak lady, fully knowing that her band of zabraks probably were of the more premium segment of enforcers.

Tan'yill took a seat opposite their ''host'', making herself comfortable in the chair while staring through the t-visor and waiting for the promised drink. There was a short wait in silence before the drinks came, upon which Tan sat up and examined the drink through the visor. She again looked up at the mask-wearing woman, before she proceeded to take her helmet of and placing it on the table, revealing a blue face with black tattoos, green-yellowish eyes and lavender lips.

''I guess you're not only here for the thiaar... or are you, Zenva?'' she said, picking up the drink and taking a sip of it.

The Zabrak's horn crowned head tilted noticeably to one side as the Mandalorian spoke to her in such a familiar tone, her bizarre yeelow-red eyes narrowing. Serrated shark like teeth flashed in the neon tattoos maw as she snarled to herself at the woman's tone. She continued to speak in her fierce native tongue, her tone beginning to match the language in it's harshness, unaware the Warrior's helmet was translating her words. <"I don't know any fething Death Watch. They said Death Watch, didn't they?">

Her Droid turned back to confirm they had claimed themselves Death Watch Warriors before turning to the trio again, presenting each with a drink. "Her excellency apologizes. She was unaware that the esteemed Warriors of Mandalore knew her by name." Their leader removed her helmet to reveal the soft blue Twi'lek face beneath the Beskar. Asking a final question before sipping from the offered drink.

Zenva laughed, a rich bell like sound ringing from her as her lips curled in a smile. Abruptly she switched to Basic, "Oh I never forget a pretty face. And if memory serves, you were one of those amateurs I was looking to hire last we met." Her foot settled on the floor as she sat forward, picking up the tray of grilled meat beside her to set it on the table between them. "I'm here for the Pyke. It's a bit gamey for the freshness of it, but the flavor is quite rich. Would you care for a piece?" She took a piece of meat from the tray as she sat back, popping the piece into her mouth.

XgZ6TPF.png

3rcQdeq.png

Zenva laughed, a rich bell like sound ringing from her as her lips curled in a smile. Abruptly she switched to Basic, "Oh I never forget a pretty face. And if memory serves, you were one of those amateurs I was looking to hire last we met."

Tan'yill pushed herself away from the table, cracked a smile that revealed her fangs and looked away, shaking her head ever so slightly. That was one hell of a bold statement and response, aimed right back at her from the sassy and cunning, tall red zabrak on the opposite side of the table. Fierce and sharp, even. The Blood Matron almost caught the, now more seasoned and battle-hardened, riduur'alor off guard. Almost. Tan liked it, though. The Major Domo was still a woman and business associate of her taste.

''Wow...!'' Tan said with a chuckle, and smirked back at Zenva. ''You really know how to charm a lady of The Creed...'' she continued, and gently leaned forward once more. ''I see that your... poisonous tongue is still as razor sharp as I remembered... That's promising.'' Tan ended matter-of-factly, before taking a sip of the drink, tasting it carefully and examining the liquid inside. There was no need to be that careful thinking she would poison them, as they were just shallow acquiantances from her days before commiting herself to The Resol'nare, and a family

''This is some good stuff, Zenny! You brought your bartender down planetside too?'' Tan'yill uttered, licked her lip once and raised the glass in a slightly casual toast. Her green-yellowish gaze grew with some interest and fell upon the tray of meat, Pyke according to Zenva.

''Pyke...? You're fething with me, right...?'' she uttered, throwing a glance of scepticism at the tray and back at Zenva.

Last edited:
Another laugh, musical and sweet, rang from the Zabrak as the Twi'lek turned away slightly while shaking her head. Zenva sipped from her drink before leaning forward to set it beside her compact auto-blaster resting on the table between them. Elegant crimson digits plucked another bite sized cube of grilled meat from the tray as she responded. "Well, if it's poisonous, it's nothing to concern yourself over unless it's in your mouth. Oh, what was that title again?"

"Riduur'alor of House Vizsla, your Excellency." Her Droid chimed in as it moved to stand beside it's Mistress once more. The Zabrak popped the piece of meat into her mouth, gesturing and murmuring agreement as she sat back in her seat. Again, she brought one leg up to rest atop the knee of the other, stiletto heel bobbing in the air as she listened to her guest speak. The Twi'lek's nervous reaction to her meal causing the Zabrak to laugh anew. A very different laugh rolled from her, one with a sinister edge to her amusement.

She purposefully ignored the woman's concern's about what the Zabrak was eating, saying instead, "So tell me, Riduur'alor of House Vizsla, what is it the humble mercenaries of Clan Vrotoa can do for the mighty warriors of The Creed? Surely you weren't in business with the Pyke? I don't imagine a Twi'lek would help flood Ryloth with Spice."

Last edited:
XgZ6TPF.png

3rcQdeq.png

Another chuckle left Tan's mouth in amusement of the zabrak's shameless demeanors. Tan could have easily matched it, but this was more of a business meeting, and after all, she was married to the most amazing woman this part of the galaxy. ''Thrilling offer, but I'm not sure my wife would approve of that.'' Tan'yill said with a slight smirk dancing upon her lips, locking gazes with the red and black woman across the table.

"So tell me, Riduur'alor of House Vizsla, what is it the humble mercenaries of Clan Vrotoa can do for the mighty warriors of The Creed? Surely you weren't in business with the Pyke? I don't imagine a Twi'lek would help flood Ryloth with Spice."

Tan'yill leaned forward slowly, as close as she could get to the zabrak woman without standing up. ''I'll beat the living chit out of people trying to infest my ancestors homeplanet with that poison, making them wake up and see the world from inside a bacta tank... Girls just want to have fun they say, right?'' she explained in a cold voice, before she slowly leaned back and took another sip of the drink. It was years since she had taken that stuff herself, but she would never ever let it go to Ryloth. Feth it, if she were lost already. Aloy had saved her from most of it, and if Tan ever had a relapse, she knew how to handle it.

Tan glanced upon the tray of meat for a second, before she reached over and grabbed a quick bite popping it into her mouth. It was well cooked, she'd give Zenny that.

''Huh, you tell me Zenny? You were the ones trespassing onto my planet in the first place! I should have had you kicked out already, but now that you're here... and since it's you... We might find some use for each other?'' Tan explained, smirking playfully at the Blood Matron.

Last edited:
Serrated teeth flashed in the neon Death Head's maw as Zenva smiled, watching with twisted amusement as the Twi'lek eat from her meal. She couldn't help herself, chortling in vicious delight before sitting forward to retrieve another piece of grilled Pyke for herself. There was an oddly predatory nature to the Zabrak's movements this time as she sat forward to watch the Twi'lek with an intensity she hadn't shown before, as though she were actually paying attention for a change. Movements one might expect from an excited Nexu. Her smile only deepening as she listened.

"My, my, my." She purred, "Sharing naught thoughts, and giving me pet names. What will your wife think?" Zenva chuckled softly before eating the piece of meat she had been holding. "But we're here for business, Darling. I think we should start with my reward for handling your dirty work. I have, quite effectively, resolved the matter concerning this particular sect of Pyke's poisoning your Ancestor's home. You're welcome."

XgZ6TPF.png

3rcQdeq.png

Tan'yill had definitely not inherited the common frivolous nature of her species, which individuals both male and female was too often found in shackles and slave collars around the galaxy. Her upbringing in the streets of Corellia, the lone life of a smuggler, and now one of the loyals to the Resol'nare had made her callous, cynical and fiercely hard-nosed. The former abuse of said spice did not exactly counter the effects of that life. However, the revelation of Aloy and the birth of Tayl had once again brought some warmth to the rutian twi'lek's heart. This hard shell had been bombarded since she joined the zabrak woman by the table, though. It was slowly being worn down and weakened in a way that surprised Tan, and made her feeling a bit uneasy.

There was an oddly predatory nature to the Zabrak's movements this time as she sat forward to watch the Twi'lek with an intensity she hadn't shown before, as though she were actually paying attention for a change. Movements one might expect from an excited Nexu. Her smile only deepening as she listened.

"My, my, my." She purred, "Sharing naught thoughts, and giving me pet names. What will your wife think?"

Tan forced herself out of confusion and took another good sip out of the glass, trying to shake the odd feelings off. She watched as the Blood Matron feasted on yet another bite, and then listened to her proposal, or rather demand for gratitude and reward.

''Well, I don't carry credits in the amount fitting a reward, but... I can buy you another drink, or offer you a base of operations and the support of my people for as long as you plan to stay...? Providing you continue to behave, and our business interests doesn't collide with one another, that is...'' Tan said, trying to lock gazes with the eyes hiding beneath that mask.

''Tell me, Zenva... What kind of manner is it to keep hiding your face behind a mask, when your host have removed hers...?'' she added, somewhat adjusting the mandalorian helmet that sat beside her on the table, it's t-visor staring at their bold guest carrying a commanding presence.

Zenva's horn crowned head rolled back as she laughed. One hand waved though the air dismissively as the Twi'lek brought up credits. "As though I did you this favor for money. We're old friends after all. I did this for you out of the kindness of my hearts. Though since you've mentioned it, I would enjoy keeping this club for myself. I run several such establishments. Naturally the mighty warriors of Clan Vizsla would be exempt from silly things like cover charges. Provided your people don't come here to pick fights."

The Zabrak's head tilted sharply to one side at the mention of masks. She seemed genuinely confused for a moment before her hand came up to touch her face. "Oh! We haven't met in my domain before. I so often forget about my tattoos." Slowly she reclined in her seat returning to what seemed to be her natural resting posting, folding one long leg atop the other as she turned slightly to address her Butler. "All the cattle have been removed?" The Droid answered with an affirmative and more lavish titles. "Good. Renesri, bring up the lights, and lose the neon, please." As the lights in the room shifted from the flashing neon glow of a night club to normal illumination, the bizarre glowing skull covering the Zabrak's sharp features disappeared from sight entirely. Her angular crimson face, and rich ebony tribal marks visible once more. As well as properly showing the gathered warriors of the Zabrak's clan now filling the room, many in full battle dress. Zenva's plump coal painted lips curled in a smile. "Better? Just Zenva again, no need for all this Crimson Devil of Nal Hutta nonsense."

Last edited:
XgZ6TPF.png

3rcQdeq.png

Tan'yill continued to struggle with keeping up her posture against the Blood Matron and her intoxicating ways. It was harder said than done, even for the riduur'alor. Why had she came here? Why her? If they couldn't control her... ''I'm... honored that you see it that way, Zenva.''

''Well, I sorely hope you're not taking us for fools that picks fights in our own turf? You'll have my warriors full support and protection... for fifty percent of the profits... How's that sound?''
Tan explained and laid out an offer for the zabrak woman.

As the light changed, and the mask of Zenva came off and thus revealing the mercanaries behind her, the mandalorian warriors were about to raise their guns before Tan'yill stopped them with a hand gesture. She observed the Blood Matron with her intense green-yellowish eyes.
''Friends! Friends in the common goal of credits and power! Think about what a cooperation would lend us? My my my, the credits would never cease to flow into our pockets!'' she said, pulling a smirk on her lips and eyes every single one of the mercenarys behind the Blood Matron, imagening how she would lash at them if anyone pulled any tricks.

"Better? Just Zenva again, no need for all this Crimson Devil of Nal Hutta nonsense."

''Mmh, now we can talk woman to woman...'' Tan said, leaned forward and raised her glass towards the zabrak.

Zenva's hand rose nearly in unison with her Twi'lek guest's. The gathering of warriors, Mandalorians and Zabrak alike, having tensed at one another as the lighting shifted, ready to turn the club into a warzone. Zenva's voice cracked like a whip, snarling out one vicious word in her mother tongue. Her soldiers lowering their weapons again quickly in response. When she turned to face Tan'yill once more, the Zabrak's face was like porcelain for all the emotion she showed. Only once her guest was done speaking did Zenva's smile slowly return.

She turned to pluck her own glass from the table beside her, raising it in answer to her guest. "An interesting proposition to be sure. I wonder, does the full support of your Clan extend beyond the protection of this club? After all, there is still a Spice market that is going to need to transport it's goods somewhere other than Ryloth. I intend to divert that product to establishments much like this one throughout territory I control in Hutt Space. Do you take issue with that?"

Zenva sipped from her glass finally before setting it back down beside her. Slowly she shifted her legs, switching which rest atop which, her stiletto heel bobbing in the air. "The protection of such a lucrative venture for fifty percent seems very fair to me. You are wise as you are beautiful, Riduur'alor of House Vizsla. Such an agreement could indeed line both our pockets with a considerable number of credits." Serrated teeth flashed between plump coal lips as the Zabrak's smile deepened.

Last edited:
XgZ6TPF.png

3rcQdeq.png

"An interesting proposition to be sure. I wonder, does the full support of your Clan extend beyond the protection of this club? After all, there is still a Spice market that is going to need to transport it's goods somewhere other than Ryloth. I intend to divert that product to establishments much like this one throughout territory I control in Hutt Space. Do you take issue with that?"

Tan'yill slowly leaned closer to towards the zabrak in front of her, as lethal as she were beautiful. Those serrated teeth, matching her own four fangs, were frightening as they were intriguing. ''The support from Clan Vizsla means nothing but the best. The best fething warriors in the galaxy will be at your disposal... as will I. You know how well I execute my work. I dare you to find a better ally...'' Tan laid out, as her green-yellowish eyes met the zabrak's yellow-red ones.

"The protection of such a lucrative venture for fifty percent seems very fair to me. You are wise as you are beautiful, Riduur'alor of House Vizsla. Such an agreement could indeed line both our pockets with a considerable number of credits." Serrated teeth flashed between plump coal lips as the Zabrak's smile deepened.

''Why, thank you Zenny.'' Tan said, tilting her head to one side while observing the charming woman in front of her. ''I take it you don't have any problem with pet names?'' she said, fully knowing that she pulled the womans leg in the process. ''Don't worry. It'll be just between you and me. For old times sake.'' she said in a lower voice that would only be heard by them, and cracked the zabrak woman a smile dancing upon her lavender lips.

''Now, the question is... Can I count with your support in the business of the clan?'' Tan'yill added as a question for the Blod Matron.

Last edited:
Zenva's bizarre yellow-red gaze stayed locked on the luminous green eyes of the Twi'lek across from her. For a time, she listened in silence until Tan'yill called her by this new pet name. Her smile broke into a chortling laugh, a rich, warm sound. Zenva leaned forward, looming closer to her guest than she had thus far. She couldn't take her eyes off those unusual green orbs. A smile slowly split her coal painted lips. "Oh, but that little pet name sounds so delicious when you whisper it." Again she chuckled, the soft sound ending in a little hum of pleasure.

Her smiled faltered for a moment, her eyes darting to the Mandalorians flanking the saphire beauty before her. Slowly she straightened, her suggestive smile turning back to Tan'yill once more. "I think we are agreed then. Clans Vizsla, and Vrotoa shall stand as equal partners in this new venture of ours. And with luck our bonds will only deepen, strengthening from here forward." She turned away for a moment to retrieve her glass, and as she turned back the air around her rippled one last time. The protective shield around her dropping as she held her glass out to toast their new partnership.

XgZ6TPF.png

Tag: Zenva Vrotoa Zenva Vrotoa

3rcQdeq.png

There was something about those yellow-red eyes along with the red face tattooed black and the firepower behind it that instilled fear and respect in every human and alien being alike. The Blood Matron were well known through out the Outer Rim and in the business

Zenva leaned forward, looming closer to her guest than she had thus far. She couldn't take her eyes off those unusual green orbs. A smile slowly split her coal painted lips. "Oh, but that little pet name sounds so delicious when you whisper it." Again she chuckled, the soft sound ending in a little hum of pleasure.

Even a riduur'alor like Tan'yill had to struggle to keep up a poker face in front of the zabrak woman. However, Tan didn't budge an inch as the zabrak woman leaned in closer and locked gazes with her. She did ever so slightly waver on her gaze, though. Something that probably could have been noticed by Zenva. ''Don't let it give you any ideas, Zenny... I'm merely here to investigate the ruckuss you have brought upon my planet, and since it was just little old you, make the best deal of it...'' she stated, trying to shake off the discomfort she felt being abruptly brought so close to the zabrak woman.

Slowly she straightened, her suggestive smile turning back to Tan'yill once more. "I think we are agreed then. Clans Vizsla, and Vrotoa shall stand as equal partners in this new venture of ours. And with luck our bonds will only deepen, strengthening from here forward." She turned away for a moment to retrieve her glass, and as she turned back the air around her rippled one last time.

''Mhmm, I like the sound of that. I'm glad. Two factions is always better than one, I guess? The pestilence of the galaxy won't know what hit them!'' Tan stated and leaned back some, relieved to increase the distance to the womans face. Villainy and scum, even if they themselves were considered to fall into that category sometimes, was something Tan'yill had given an oath to protect the Mandalorian Creed from. That meant her wife and daughter, and she would never ever budge from that oath. New allies was always welcome to strenghten that ability, and Zenva suddenly shwing up was definitely one to reckon with.

''So! If everyone have lowered their fething weapons...?'' she glanced back at her own warriors as well as Zenva's mercenarys, eyeing them coldly. ''Why don't you and I go for a ride, and I'll show you around some?'' Tan'yill offered, and readied herself to pick the helmet up, keeping it under her arm if they were going for a spin right this instant.

3rcQdeq.png

Zenva chuckled softly as the Twi'lek faltered, her plump lips curling in a wicked grin. "Little old me, is it?" Air hissed through her serrated teeth, clearly excited by the reaction she had caused as she chortled again. The Zabrak distracted herself for a moment, turning away to sip her drink once more, and give her guest a few moments to collect herself. The Twi'lek barked at the gathered warriors once more causing Zenva to smile into her drink. "That sounds absolutely lovely, honored Riduur'alor."

The Zabrak flowed out of her seat to met those captivating yellow-green eyes once again, a smile still playing at her coal painted lips. Her hand came up sharply as one of her fully armored soldiers stepped forward. "Ah, Cousin, how timely. Take my honor guard, and escort Renesri back to the safety of our Fleet. She has studies to attend to, I'm certain. F-Three can follow me at a discreet distance on an Assassain. You will allow the Riduur'alor, and I to have a private conversation."

The Zabrak's smile turned smug as she circled the table. She came to stand beside Tan'yill's empty arm, and held out her hand. Apparently intent on being escorted out as her supposed Noble titles dictated. "I would be truly honored to be shown your world."

Last edited:
XgZ6TPF.png

Tag: Zenva Vrotoa Zenva Vrotoa

3rcQdeq.png

Tan'yill mirrored the Blood Matron's move, and rose from her seated position opposite Zenva. Armored as she was, she still carried herself like a lady, with just the right amount of rough and proud edge worthy the Riduur'alor of House Vizsla. A pair of gloved fingers played on top of the helmet, as she listened and watched the zabrak giving instructions to her men.
"Ah, Cousin, how timely. Take my honor guard, and escort Renesri back to the safety of our Fleet. She has studies to attend to, I'm certain. F-Three can follow me at a discreet distance on an Assassain. You will allow the Riduur'alor, and I to have a private conversation."

The zabrak gave away quite the lot about herself in just one sentence. Not as if Tan'yill didn't already know a lot about the guest, but it might have been left on a need to know level since their last meeting. Another sign of trust? True trust? A sign of... comfort? Maybe to an extent, but both Tan and Zenny knew that you didn't come far in this galaxy completely relying and trusting on other people. If you did, it wouldn't take long before you found yourself being eaten alive...

The Zabrak's smile turned smug as she circled the table. She came to stand beside Tan'yill's empty arm, and held out her hand. Apparently intent on being escorted out as her supposed Noble titles dictated. "I would be truly honored to be shown your world."

The intense green-yellowish eyes met yellow-reds as Zenva approached and ended up beside her. They fell down upon the finely shaped hand with its black razor-sharp nails, and up again on the older and slightly taller woman. Tan'yill had no issues with escorting the woman, like every accepted guest of Roon and ally to House Vizsla. It was her duty to represent the House and honor the words given in the name of it.

''And I will show you, Major Domo. As well as I will show you the ways of House Vizsla of Roon. I beg you pardon if I won't be able to hold your hand while I'm doing so.'' Tan'yill explained respectfully, before bowing slightly but sincerely for the honored guest. Putting on the helmet were a great relief after this conversation of strong and passionate wills, she thought as the helmet made a wheezing sound when it locked itself in place. Tan manifested her trust in the zabrak by turning and leading them out of the cantina and into the evening sun fighting to keep a slightly chill breeze away.

''Renesri? Didn't knew you had a family, Zenva?'' Tan asked plainly, throwing a glance sideways at the zabrak, as they strolled down the street of the settlement.

3rcQdeq.png

Those smoldering yellow-red eyes stay fixated on Tan'yill's as the two came to stand before one another. Plump coal lips curled in a smile that left her serrated teeth exposed, clearly pleased with how the situation had developed. The Twi'lek however didn't take the Zabrak's hand as she had hoped, bowing respectfully as she declined. Zenva chuckled softly, withdrawing her hand with a dismissive wave. "A shame. I had hoped to get my claws on you." She laughed again before turning to start towards the exit.

The armored warrior she had tried to dismiss stepped forward again. "Matron, I must insist." A woman's voice, nearly musical not unlike Zenva's. Though oddly cybernetic being broadcast through her armor as she spoke. Zenva stepped sideways suddenly, invading her cousin's personal space. Her hand shoot out, took the blaster from the warrior's thigh, and pressed the barrel to her chest in a startling display of speed.

"Must insist what, Cousin? I'm now armed. I have an escort. Once Renesri is off world, my brother won't have a reason to hesitate in bombing this city from orbit if my new ally were to betray me. That addresses all your concerns, Cousin. Yes?" The warrior nodded once, but said nothing else. "Good!" Zenva exclaimed happily before turning away to step beside Tan'yill once more. She gestured towards the clubs main doors with the pistol she now held. "I apologize. Shall we?"

Once the pair were on the street, Zenva continued. "Most of the Zabrak you saw inside were family. Cousins, nieces, and nephews. An Uncle here and there. Renesri is my half brother's child, and as I did not get to raise my child in our community, she stands as my heir apparent for the time being."

Last edited:
Once the pair were on the street, Zenva continued. "Most of the Zabrak you saw inside were family. Cousins, nieces, and nephews. An Uncle here and there. Renesri is my half brother's child, and as I did not get to raise my child in our community, she stands as my heir apparent for the time being."

''A family business, then? You're a real den mother, Zenny!'' Tan'yill uttered with a snicker behind the black t-visor, amused by the fact. It wasn't exactly what she had expected from the zabrak lady. ''Although, I have to admit that you got an interesting way to treat your cousins!'' she added, meaning the blaster swiftly brought out of its holster and aimed at the cousins stomach.

"Must insist what, Cousin? I'm now armed. I have an escort. Once Renesri is off world, my brother won't have a reason to hesitate in bombing this city from orbit if my new ally were to betray me. That addresses all your concerns, Cousin. Yes?"

Tan'yill thought silently of the earlier statement from the red lady. It was an interesting one. The way Tan'yill took it was that the zabrak wasn't sure that she would go victorious out of a fight if they were to have one, or either her brother didn't care if his sister went down in the process. ''That means... You think... you're the one to fall if I were to betray you?'' Tan asked and looked at the red zabrak in an expensive looking dress walking beside her, almost sizing her up and imagening what kind of competition the Blood Matron would offer in such case. Of course, it was out of the question for Tan'yill to betray a newly found ally but also old employer.

As the two ladies, one clad to seduce and crush the heart of the first guy stepping in her way and the other in full armor but revealing her species and blue hue through the naked tatooed lekkus, walked down the sandy dusty street, they soon walked past a drink and food vendor. Tan stopped at the food stand, glanced at her guest and brought forth some credits. ''You want a drink? This local beer is pretty good!'' she asked the zabrak and bought a bottle herself. ''Look. If you want an easy time here, be sure to look out for the locals. They're the blood veins of this planet, and I'd rather see them equally happy as before you came here.''

''So, family and all... how about a significant other, Zenny? I'm sure your claws are long enough to grab anything better than a worn out rutian mando...?''
Tan asked and were handed two beers for the credits she gave the ithorian running the vendor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom