Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crazy Rich Jedi

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Hmm a color for the elements... if you really wanted to rainbow I would say. the color will shift over time." SHe said it and thought about it elemental jedi were not unheard of it was just a matter of what kind they did and the elemental slayers had been formed to combat shapers as they served the lightside of the force a counter and balancer to the normal shapers they were an offshoot of. THey also taught a number fo the jedi themselves and Noriko tapped her chin looking at the girl. "It will be fine and you don't have to get everythign for your saber right now.. the best part is you are able to build it up and make it your own as you develop and grow with it."

The teen smiled and almost laughed when Noriko mentioned having a rainbow-colored lightsaber. Shaking her head in disbelief, she sobered up slightly when it was said she didn't have to get everything right now. A lightsaber was a right of passage, and Xian was looking forward to making it through. Nodding silently, she looked around at the various items needed to make a lightsaber.

"So, do I just pick up what calls to me?"

Her eyes fell on a black metal hilt, and her hand reached for it.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Yes though if you make a saber hilt with some overly cute cat design motif and covered in glitter I am going to tell people I have never met you." She said it and looked at the girl and at the components she would be able to use with her mst serious of serious face... but she nodded that she could go fo what she wanted to. She would be able to make it however she wanted. Noriko going and findina place she could adjust and touch up her staff as she pulled it out and the silver hilt looked seamless in its design before extending and the small grooves formed in the hilt for her hands to be able to grip it. "JUst allow yourself to reach out and get the pieces.. don't overthink it.. if you mess up then you go for it again."

Giving Noriko a confused look, the girl shook her head and went back to browsing the various lightsaber artifacts. She picked up the dark metal hilt she had been eyeing for several moments. She didn't know where to put the hilt and the other things she had picked, but she went to where Noriko was sitting.

"I don't know what to do, Noriko. This is an important step and I can't imagine where to start."

Placing the parts on the table in front of her, she absentmindedly fiddled with them. Listening to what she thought was the Force, she still did not have a crystal selected for the lightsaber.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

NOriko looked at her as she came over and gave a nod of her head. Laying out the components and bringing up on her interface the design and how it would look to build it. THe holographic guide displaying on the area with a step by step. "Alright, we shall go from here... there are two ways to assemble your blade... and neither are wrong. With your hands and with the force... with the force it is good to bond you and let you feel each component.. makes it easier to detect dangers if it has been tampered with." She said it and was showing her as she laid out her saber staff and it was there. "I am not going to take mine apart.. it uses more components inside of it then other blades but with your hit and assembly, lens and power source you just need to make sure your crystals will fit."

Looking up from the components, the teen listened to Noriko's words. There were two ways she could do this, and neither was wrong. Blinking her eyes several times, they wandered to the holographic display between them. Taking a few breaths to calm her skittery nerves, she picked up the black hilt and looked through it.

Glancing at the diagram and back to the parts, she started assembling them in order. She could not place that inside since she didn't have a crystal yet.

"What about a light blue one? Is that a color I can have?"

Pushing the mostly completed lightsaber across to Noriko, she wondered if she had it done correctly.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"YEs you can." She said it and looked at the assembled saber with a nod of her head. "Any color you want can be done... that is the fun of the blade. She said it while sending it back to Xian as she rose up and remained standing for a moment. Digging through her belt for something as she pulled out some small beads on a string. "Ah this will do.. should do." She said it and picked one off. "Kyber beads are just crystals... for display and channeling the force but in this case they are nicely cut and able to be used for a saber." She said it giving a nod of her head. "Sor-Jan is going to be so jealous he missed this.. a padawan building their saber is an important part of the journey for a jedi."

Practically jumping with excitement, the Padawan tried to wait patiently as Noriko pulled a bead off her belt and handed it to her. Rolling it through her fingers several times, she listened to what the Master was saying.

"What is the purpose of having them for display?"

Since she wasn't paying attention, she missed the last part of what Noriko said about using them to channel the Force. She was a typical teen there.

"Maybe someday I will see him again and show him this."

Picking up the hilt, she placed the crystal at the emitter point and looked to the other woman.

"Is there any ritual for this, or just turn it on?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Hmmm.. NOriko tapped her chin as she was thinking about it and she gave a small nod of ehr head as she was leading Xian with herself. Through the rooms and the temple as they could ascend the tree branch itself to a high point of the temple. There she stood and looked out at the valley.. the massive pale tree there for them as it still went up and the sun was coming over the side of the valley mountains. "Ah perfect timing." She said it and motioned for XIan to hold her saber up in both hands. "NOw repeat after me." She waited for a moment as she helped elevate it higher and higher into the air so the sun was just touching the tip of it. "And activate it as soon as now." She said it and shouted.... "NATS INGOYAMA BAGITHI BABA.... SITHI UHM INGONYAMA....!!!!"

Once the crystal was placed in her lightsaber, Noriko grabbed the girl's hand and practically dragged her up the Temple and out onto a tree branch. The wind attempted to carry Xian away, but she used the Force to control it, and it left them alone. Nodding happily, her control was a sign of her growing power in the Force.

Listening to Noriko's instructions, the teen held her newly constructed lightsaber up as high as she could reach. Then, with the help of the other woman, it was raised higher. She did precisely that when told to ignite it and tried to imitate Noriko.

"NATS INGOYAMA BAGITHI BABA...SITHI UHM INGONYAYA!!!!"

Hoping it was close enough, she pulled the pale-bladed saber back to her chest and turned it off.

"Thank you, N. Maybe someday I will be doing this with my own Padawan."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She looked at her an dshe was doing it good... better even. Now this was going to become a jedi tradition... she had made history and no one would be able to get rid of it... mawahahahahahaha she was internally laughing to herself. "That will be a sight to see Xian." SHe said it and offered a smile while wrapping her arms around the girl for a moment. "Now that you have a saber is there anything else you would like to try and get or do?" SHe said it stepping back for a moment and looked out along the agora valley with a nod of her head. There was a whole lot that could be done here and not just building things.. the temple had trial tombs, some of the finest in terms of outfitters to give them robes and ships.

In a way, the girl was surprised Noriko didn't mention how well she could use the Force to control the air around them. Maybe she hadn't noticed or even thought about it. Either way, she returned the smile and leaned against the other woman when she pulled into the hug. The two of them shared the moment, and it quickly passed. As the sun set, they broke away from each other, and she asked Xian if there was anything else she wanted to try or get.

Putting her new lightsaber into a pocket since she didn't have a belt or clip for it yet, she then put her fingers up to her chin in consideration. Lowering them when she got an answer, she motioned to her clothing. It was the borrowed items from Noriko.

"I don't have many clothes of my own, as you can see, and these are borrowed ones from you."

If the truth were known, she had no fashion sense and would easily put on mismatched things.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Hmmm she needed clothing. "Well we can get you some clothing easily enough and I do have a need for something... I'll figure it out when I see it." She said it as a grin looking to lead the way down. THe trees branches were still large and more Wukong were around before NOriko was going into a larger chamber where looms were working. Weavers using the force to develop the various robes for the jedi and there were a lot more when she thought about it. "Now, what kind of robe do you envision?" SHe said it and was going to a platform that was able to take measurements as she stood on another one next to it. "Just describe it for the weavers."

Sticking as close to Noriko as possible, the young teen did not want to get separated again. The last time it had happened, she had almost been arrested on the space station above them. When the other woman stopped, Xian ran into her, but that's what happens when one follows really close. Listening to what she was told, she lifted her fingers to her chin to help her think.

"I want a black flowy robe and pants with extra fabric to twirl in, with a belt that covers my tummy."

Moving where she told her, the measurements were taken, and the construction began.

"How long will it take?"

Her stomach growled again, and she covered it like she wanted the belt to.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

There was a look and the weavers were moving quickly... the fabric being picked by droids to specifications in a moment as NOriko moved away a little and stood there with a grin on her face. "All of that is doable and shouldn't take too long." SHe said it and was looking at some of the outfits that were there as the weavers were taking measurements with a scanner. Following the instructions as Xian was saying them. "BLack and flowing... oh a padawan after my own heart. Best look is the black robes you can spin around in." She said it and stood up while shaking out her own hair... "the second best part is when you can wear the skin tight bodysuit and scissor kick someone."

The girl tried not to giggle when the measurements were being taken. To distract herself from the light touches, Xian listened to what the other Jedi was saying. Turning her attention to the droids, she watched them assemble her new robes.

As Noriko spoke, the teen looked at her and gave her a slightly confused look. Allowing her to finish, Xian raised a hand like she wanted to ask a question.

"Why would one want to scissor kick anybody if they can do this?"

Using the Force, she attempted to flick Noriko's ear with a small gust of wind. It wasn't much, but the little display should be enough for her point to get across.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She looked at her and gave a nod as she felt the wind... there was a bad joke in there but the padawan dind't need it while Noriko spoke. "Cause not all of us can shape the elements... though everyone generally can kick." Mostly... usually.... NOriko was looking at her though. "Plus knowing your martial arts as a jedi is important.. it teaches forms and how to breathe while pacing yourself.... and not all situations need to have your lightsaber be used." She said it while the weavers were working on it and showing more of the robes.. tightening and getting the measurements with it being overlaid a hologram of Xian. NOriko started picking out some fabric. "Oh we can match... and they don't charge here but we'll give a donation in Sor-Jan's name."

Blinking a little in surprise when Noriko answered her statement about not being able to shape elements.

"What do you mean not everybody can do that?"

It wasn't something the teen had ever thought of, that maybe she was more unique than many others. Xian giggled slightly when the other woman said everybody could kick; it was true.

"I don't even know how to use my lightsaber, really, so I won't usually have it."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"I mean using the force is one thing.. shapers are their own breed and affinity for it takes some special talent. I know it can be studied but I wasn't much of a student... much better at the whole being petite, cute and atrisian.... much better goals sometimes." She nodded though as the robes continued and well she was going to eventually learn how to use her lightsaber.. she had to she was a jedi after all and even for defens eit was important to have the basics. "Well we can't have that even if you aren't going to use it and swing it around every day.. one needs to know how to defend and respect the power and danger of such a jedi's tool."

"Can I be both? A shaper and a cute, petite, Atrisian?"

Xian didn't actually know if she was Atrisian or not but it sounded good as she asked the question. Taking the lightsaber out of her pocket, she held the hilt in front of her and twirled it around a few times. Tilting her head as Noriko spoke, she wasn't entirely convinced.

"Isn't the Force a tool as well?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom