Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Divine Right to Death

"Once we can identify the threat, we will let you know."

"This one is strange, so it will take some time. But we'll get it!"

The twins hoped that Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed was assured by their words. Fighting an enemy that one couldn't see wasn't an easy thing to do. But as far as they could tell, they would be successful.

"And we have faith in you."

"Oh yes! And since you've moved up in rank, we can have your quarters changed too!"

"That is if you want a bigger room. Or anything else for that matter."

The twins aimed to please Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed , just as they did with others that they knew that they'd become close to. Friends were a rare thing for them, especially those that they could trust.

Gabriel Creed

The Prophet's Executioner
"No I'd just be happier with a bigger office as my current one I believe is just a repurposed broom closet, plus I feel a couple of Paired Ones maybe trying to under mine me out of jealousy" said Gabriel.

"The master is correct I have found a couple of messages that imply someone is trying to impede the Commander in some way sadly the messages are fragmented and I'm afraid I can't retrieve all of them" Phobos spoke up.

Gabriel was always amazed at how much Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy would be willing to give in order to help the faithful but was fully aware how cold they could be if someone crossed them Gabriel would most likely the last person they saw. But at the end of the day Gabriel hoped the twins would be a little selfish with certain things as the also needed to look after themselves.

"Well given your promotion, I doubt that they would try to undermine you now."

"Oh yes, and we'll get you a bigger office straight away." Surely there were some that would be of use to Gabriel Creed Gabriel Creed , and if not then one could be built for him.

The twins smiled, pleased with themselves that everything was going according to plan. Now it wasn't just them with protection, but all of the Navis as well. And they couldn't be happier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom