Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[FINISHED] Dominion of Zhar

Gall_Imperial_Enclave.jpg

The [[ Zhar System ]], as it turns out, is really not the most interesting place around. It's a gas giant. That's why our primary focus in securing the system will be the inhabited moon of [[ Gall ]]. It hosts a small population of factory workers and industrialists, mostly those skilled in the starship manufacturing trade. In addition to that, there are several locations on the moon and in the system that are worth scavenging.

Your objectives, should you choose to accept them, are as follows.

A: RaNSAcking Ruins

Gall is host to an old Imperial [[ Regional Naval Supply Area ]]. For a while, the locals thought it was lost to time, destroyed during one cataclysm or the other. Yet our sensor probes have found otherwise. The RNSA was apparently kept deep underground, cradled high up in one of the most dangerous and remote canyons of the planet. We're pretty sure we've found the entrance. There's little indication of whether the security systems are still active, but we're sure that, if they are, it's something you can handle. If not, we probably didn't want to keep you on payroll anyway.

Break into the RNSA, disable any security systems, and see if there's any interesting Imperial tech still laying around.

B: Dawn of the Planet of the Wampa

Alright, we have absolutely no idea where the [[ Cliff Wampa ]] came from. We're willing to bet someone just dropped a Wampa on Gall one day and it just kind of evolved from there. It really doesn't matter, because the Cliff Wampa are being a right and proper nuisance for the locals. Not only have a bunch of people been mauled over the past few weeks, but the Wampas are starting to display heightened intelligence and some signs of Vong-forming. They're using tools. They're communicating. Just a few days ago, they tried to hijack a speeder loaded down with blaster rifles. You can see why this might be problematic. The galaxy has enough problems- sentient Cliff Wampa don't need to be one of them.

[[ Smuggler's Canyon ]] has the highest population of Cliff Wampa. Scour the canyon, slaughter any Cliff Wampa you find, and track down whatever Yuuzhan-Vong have been shaping them into these intelligent monstrosities.

Also, we're pretty sure the Vong behind this were the ones that escaped slaughter on Rodia. Try to be more thorough this time.

C: You've Got Some Gall

[[ Gall City ]] is a bit of a mess right now. The infrastructure is outdated. The political system is burdened by corruption. But now that we're here, it's going to be okay. In fact, it's going to be so okay that it'll actually be profitable. Since you clearly don't feel like pillaging or hunting, take this time to investigate Gall City's ruling government body for corruption (arresting people as necessary) and coordinate the fixing of some of the local infrastructure. The Gall are also looking for some better defenses against Cliff Wampa raids (even though we told them it won't be a problem and pinky-promised on it), so drop off some battle droids at their local arms depots and police stations. Instruct them on their use.

We're doing this to endear ourselves to the population. Try not to screw it up.

D: Housekeeping

It ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it, and there's always something to do. Recruit some experts to the system's Committee of Planetary Development, find a local University for the Techno Union to sponsor, bust some criminal scum, establish a garrison or a mining operation, etc. Some of you may work for companies who might have separate whims to pursue. Go do as they ask.

But remember- we're not mass murdering Sith, nor are we goody-two-shoes Republic. If it's a murderous dick move or if it doesn't bring us any profit (or both), probably don't do it.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I dig this.
I especially like that we can flesh out C. That will definitely be a staple for what the TU does to planets under our influence.

We will need to play the corporate game heavy here, alternate between CEOs and combat characters, maybe send in droid alts?

[member="Draco Vereen"]
It happened in the invasion, ooc
You can get promoted to major during the invasion or dom
Yes you can, in the field but to become permanent has to be done somewhere else
The reason why, is your nice to pvp against.

[member="Freanne"]
uh, not really cause I have no Idea what was supposed to go down with that. Figure automated security and Droids...

I only joined the faction like 2 days ago... I dunno thing yet

*Coughs several times to get attention* [member="Greta Kohler"] I, King DinoBot and Commander, have totally claimed* you as my Second In Command... plz join me at my dinobot in the dominion.

*Subject to denial of claimed party

[member="Draco Vereen"]

*Looks in surprise, before coughing as well*

Well, that was a surprise!
I uhh..accept your invitation to join you in your dinobot for the dominion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom