Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance: Inviting Companies to Sullust

VC51XXL.png

O U T E R R I M T E R R I T O R I E S
B R E M A S E C T O R
S U L L U S T S Y S T E M

The Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance is opening the doors of Sullust to those companies who are itching for expansion, to set up shop in the underground biomes of Sullust. In this way, the encouragement of trade and economy would prosper, ensuring an influx of tax paying citizens that will fuel the combined force of defense for the new Alliance worlds.

All companies pro neutral and lightside factions are welcomed to attend. Feel free to expand your company, set up a headquarters, or discuss with other company owners to form contracts, make sales, or develop new technology.

OOC: The Galactic Alliance would like to invite companies to expanding lore and welcoming them into building on Sullust and around the area. They have welcomed the Trade Conglomerate, and attempting to work with them to provide a new venue for roleplaying in the area. The Galactic Alliance fully intends to go major as soon as possible, as such consider this an opportunity to build on gathering sponsorship with a Major Faction in the future.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
RCFC might be willing to open a franchise there. We'd also be willing to explore filling government contracts, assuming we can get some investment in equipment for limited levels of mass production.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Light Rises

L
We are interested in more than propane and propane accessories. Will be interested to speak to the other companies! Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom