Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Government Personnel Registry - December 2015

vjz3oUR.png
Techno Union Government Personnel Registry

The Executive Council
  • Foreman [member="Draco Vereen"] - ArmaTech Combat Systems - Tier V
  • 001 [member="Isley Verd"] - Arakyd Industries - Tier IV
  • 002 [member="Corey's OOC"] (NPC) - Bright Star Entertainment Group - Tier IV
  • 003 [member="Tmoxin Temi"] - Morpho Pharmaceuticals - Tier III
The Sub-Council
  • 001 [member="Hion the Herglic"] - Darkwater Security - Tier III
The Directorate
  • 001 [member="Lucien Cordel"] - Department of Law
  • 002 Kyber Salurra - Department of Security
The Viceroyalty
  • 001 [member="Count Morcus"] - Void Station
  • [002] TBA
NOTICE:

After a period of one month's inactivity, Executive Council members may be demoted to a Sub-Council where they can still sit in and influence Executive Council decisions, but may not vote. After that one month period time, it is up to the Faction Admins' and Foreman's discretion to remove said member(s) from the Sub-Council. As of right now, no Council Members are considered inactive. This is as of December 2015. In January of 2016, this list will update to reflect demoted Sub-Councilors.

Positions as a Director or Viceroy are awarded to characters upon request, but only after displaying exemplary service. These are not positions to be handed out frivolously. Not all characters are able (or necessarily qualify) to be Viceroys or Directors. Please be respectable if we choose not to give you one of these positions even after you request it.

Any requests for the positions made here will be ignored. Please PM [member="Lucien Cordel"], [member="Draco Vereen"], or [member="Tmoxin Temi"]. If you would like to request admittance to the Executive Council, please make sure your company is not wracked with scandal/poor business policies and is at least Tier III before PMing the aforementioned players.

Does Ghallanda Ltd. have Tier III status?

While I'd be thrilled to have you on the Executive Council, Ghallanda must be Tier III or subsequently your character can rule a planet via government or business (25 post thread) and also receive a place on the EC.

[member="Aiden Bacra"]

[member="Aiden Bacra"]

If you want to go the planet route, I'd be happy to help with the dev thread.

I'm working on Tier 3 for Corellia Digital, and would welcome the opportunity to venture into new markets, or just have a random thread where I can weave in my company as a plot point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom